Tempted Love 30.

A month later...

It had been a month since everything unfolded. Sire was still staying with Tyrin but he was still apartment hunting and was waiting back on some to see if he approved or not. Him and deja are still good and even closer than ever. Everytime deja has the house free to herself she will invite sire over. Tyrin and Alana are doing good and they been having sleepovers of their own. Kayla and deon are the same. Kayla still doesn't know about the situation that happened between her parents tho. Thanksgiving was 2 weeks away and they are almost at the halfway mark of their senior year.

It was currently Thursday and Alana would wake up at 6:00 on the dot to get ready for school. She would go in the bathroom to brush her teeth and then take her a shower and after she would get out she would oil and lotion her body. She would then put on a matching bra and panty set that she would buy from Victoria's Secret. And change into this outfit.

She would look at the clock it read 6:45 Tyrin usually picked her up at 7

She would look at the clock it read 6:45 Tyrin usually picked her up at 7. She would do her eyeshadow and her eyebrows. Alana loved
Makeup and was considering doing makeup as a side hustle. Tyrin h her to do it but she be hesitant sometimes. After she would finish my hat she would apply her lipgloss and her hair was fine she jus had to brush her hair. She had recently jus got a sew in that Kayla and deja helped her install. Alana would get a FaceTime call from tyrin saying he pulling up. Alana loved tyrin deeply. He spoiled her and was always available at any time of the hour. Lately Alana been feeling real bad. Like she keeps getting symptoms of her period but she hasn't bled yet. She didn't know what was happening. She was would take a modol to help with her cramps. When she went downstairs her grandma was already at work and her mom was sitting at the table on her computer. She worked from home.

"Goodmorning mother." Alana says

"Goodmorning, how you getting to school?" Her mom says

"Tyrin is outside." Alana says

"Oh okay well tell him I said hi." Her mom says

"Okay." Alana says

Tyrin has met both Alana grandma and her mom and they both like him a lot. It's to the point they don't ask Alana Where she is going or how she will get there because they know tyrin will always give her a ride, they don't even mind them having the sleepovers that they been having. Alana has also met tyrin mom and she adores alana a lot. Alana would walk outside to get in tyrin car and when she would get in she would give him a kiss.

"Goodmorning babe." Alana says smiling

"Morning baby, how you feel?" Tyrin ask as he pulls off

"Like shit honestly like I keep cramping but it's no blood and last night I threw up." Alana says

"Do you ever throw up?" Tyrin ask

"No not really that's why I'm surprised a little." Alana says

"I heard periods be acting weird tho sometimes."  Tyrin says