Tempted Love 8.

Continuation of last chapter....

And after he says that Kayla kisses him and they start making out and things get intense because...Kayla starts grinding her ass up and down against deons dick and this gets demos sexual frustration up to a 100. He might have jus had sex with Bri but it wasn't the same it wasn't as good as it used to be. Plus seeing Kayla and being around her made him wanna fuck her more anyway. Kayla knew exactly what she was doing getting Deon this turned on but honestly she didn't care if this was the first date or that they didn't know eachother too long she wanted dick now and from him. They would start tongue kissing and Kayla pulling at deons joggers to pull his dick out and when she finally reaches to his boxers and grabs it and feels it she can tell he is big and thick and he bigger and thicker then her ex like whew Chile. As she about to pull it out deon grabs her hand and stops kissing her looking at her.

"Is this what you want?" Deon ask

"Mhm." Kayla says looking at him

"Ion got no condoms you on the pill or sum?" Deon ask

"Im on the shot." Kayla says with her arms around his neck

"Bet dat." Deon says

"I want you in my house so come on." Kayla says getting off his lap

"Ain't yo people's in there?" Deon ask

"And? They probably sleep." Kayla says opening her door

"I like yo bad ass." Deon says

They would both get out the car and Kayla noticed her parents car wasn't home which she thought was weird but she ain't care she wanted dick. When she goes in her house silent. She would walk upstairs quietly with Deon sending him to her room. She looked in her parents room they wasn't there. She was like oh yea she can be as loud as she wants. When she walks in her room she notices a note on her dresser that says "Kayla late notice something came up we will be back tomorrow morning around 9 catch a lyft to school." She tossed the note in the trash and it was on and poppin from there. She would walk over to deon who was on her bed and she would get on his lap again and they would start kissing this time adding some tongue action. Deon knows he jus has sex Bri not too long ago but it wasn't good it wasn't how it used to be plus being around Kayla and seeing her at school made him wanna fuck her more.

He wanted to fuck the shit out of Kayla and he didn't want her in charge so he flips her over on her to where she is laying on her back. Kayla doesn't react to it because she honestly likes a nigga who takes charge ans is aggressive that's a major turn on for her. He would start kissing on her neck and this really riles Kayla up she is trying to hold her moan in. He starts unbuttoning and zipping down her jeans throwing them to the floor. He would then start rubbing Kayla pussy through her panties and she was already wet this had Kayla bout to LOSEEEEE IT.

"Stop holding it in let dat shit out ma." Deon says up against her ear

"N..n..nooo." Kayla says trying to hold her moan in the best she can

"Ard I gotchu." Deon says and begins kissing her neck and rubbing her pussy in a circular motion

Kayla had no problem moaning but she knew Deon was sum different and she didn't wanna let him win yet but he had her Rey to go on demon time 2.0 by now.

"Mmmhm Deonnn." Kayla says finally moaning loud for Deon to hear his name

And at this moment deon was definitely on demon time. He would slid her panties off and toss them on the ground and he would go down on her and start eating. Eating like he hasn't eaten in 3 weeks. He would then add 2 fingers pumping in and out of Kayla and eventually his tongue moving it all around her clit. Kayla couldn't deal it felt so good she hasn't head head in months and this was the best she had so far that she even arched her back it's like she wanted to run away but she loved the feeling.