13. stars

lmao i just saw harry styles love on tour 2022 anygays enjoy chapter 13
-

BEFORE YOU READ:

TO EVERYONE WHO EXPERIENCED A LOSS, I LOVE YOU; IF TALKING ABOUT GRIEVING TRIGGERS YOU IN ANY FORM, PLEASE THINK TWICE READING THIS. DONT DO ANYTHING YOURE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH! ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE YOU AND AS HARRY SAID, YOU CAN LET IT GO AND IT'S ALRIGHT <3333
-

When Louis wakes up the next morning, the bed is empty except for him but after a few seconds, his sleep munched brain notices that the shower next to his bedroom is running.

He can hear loud chatter of the other boys downstairs and a look at his phone confirms that he was asleep till eleven am and the other lads, who probably went to bed way earlier than him, should have been up for a while already.

He sits up and lets himself replay everything that has happened last night. He got know something new about Harry, something only a few other people know, something personal.

He thinks he handled it well, regarding how the rest of the day and night went after that. They went out together, they had fun, the laughed and joked and smiled. They danced at a party, they danced in the empty streets, through the snow, Harry's angelic laughter carrying through the night.

Louis' heart skips a beat, because.

He made Harry smile, he made Harry laugh, he made Harry happy.

He flops back against the sheets and runs two hands over his face, a breathless laugh escaping his lips just as the door to his bathroom opens and Harry walks out.

He's wearing sweatpants.

Only sweatpants.

He stops short when his eyes land on Louis, the hand that was drying his hair with a towel halting but a smile slowly making its way onto his face. "Good morning" he says with his usual deep, gravely voice.

"Morning, beautiful" Louis answers, one half of his face mushed by the pillow. "Why are you only wearing sweatpants?"

"Because I can't take them off, can I?" Harry replies, grinning.

Louis slings one arm over his eyes. "I'm not looking"

He hears Harry chuckle and walk around the room. "It's fine"

Slowly, Louis peaks one eye open, only one, and squints at Harry, who laughs again.

"How gentlemanly of you"

"Yeah, that's how I am" Louis shrugs, grinning. "Shall I give you one of my hoodies next?"

Harry's eyes light up. "Can I choose?"

"Um" Louis makes because it was originally meant as a joke. "Sure"

Harry makes an indignant happy noise and starts walking towards Louis' drawers. He stops short, though, turns around and walks towards Louis' desk chair, which he threw his clothes on a few days ago. He picks up Louis' favourite hoodie, the green Adidas one, and holds it up with one arm for Louis to see. "This one?"

"Whatever you want" Louis smiles and sits up, leaning on his hands behind his back.

Harry smiles breathtakingly and pulls the hoodie over his head. It's slightly less oversized on him and his still wet hair curls majestically around his ears, meeting the green material.

Louis gets up from the bed and walks over to him. Up close, he sees that it looks absolutely amazing, not only because everything looks amazing on Harry, but because it's the perfect colour for him, contrasts with his eyes in just the right way.