𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

☂︎UMBRELLA COLECTION
──────

I decided to ditch five and take a stroll in the park nearby. If I am complety honest I didn't give a shit about the apocalypse right now, all I wanted to do was spent the last moments of my life somewhere happy with my family but that wouldn't be possible since everyone is arguing.

I decided to go walk downtown as there was nothing interesting in the park and then I spotted vanya.. but she was with some guy.

I decided to not bother them as they seemed really close and she was probably dating this person. I saw them walkinng to a building which was the music opera meaning Vanya was probably going to rehersal so I just walked the oppisate way.

I then saw Allison also walking downtown so I decided to go and talk to her, I sprint to where she was walking. "Hey sis," I said as I finally stopped to catch my breath. "Hey Eight" She smiled as she stopped to talk to me. "Mind if I hang out with you? I don't have anything to do" I said as I finally looked to up catch her eyes. "Yeah, ofcourse" she smiled as we started walking to a familiar building.

She opened the door for me as I thanked her and we walked up the stairs of what seemed to be an aparement complex which seemed oddly familiar only to realize it was vanyas.

She took out a key out of her pocket and opened the door with the numbers 2 in it which meant it was probably vanyas. As she opened the door I took a look around the surroundings and I was correct this is vanyas aparment, I heard the floor creak in front of me which made me shoot my head up only to find the man vanya was hanging out with 10 minutes ago.

"Umm, what are you doing in my sisters aparment?" I asked the stranger as he turned around to face me and Allison. "Oh! Hi, im Vanya's boyfriend.. she forgot her keys in my aparement so I was just coming back to leave them here. I mean not her actually keys here spear keys" He said suspeciously as he scratched his neck.

"Okay.. do you know where my sister is? I was looking for her, Leonard" Allison said, they probably knew each other because vanya probably instroduced them. "She is at reheasal" he smiled as he walked out.

"He's weird.." I said as the door slamed behind us and we heard footsteaps going down in the stairs. "I have a weird feeling about him, but I don't know what it is" She said as she grabbed a cup and filled it up with water. I took a seat in the couch waiting for vanya to show up as Allison wanted to talk to her.

We heard the door open which made us both turn around, "Oh hi, what are you guys doing here?" vanya asked as he removed her scarf and coat from her body and put it in the clothes rack. "Umm, there has been.. something happened, I think you might also want to hear this eight" Allison said as she sat down in the opposite couch from us.

I nodded waiting for her to spit out what ever she wanted to say and vanya sat down next to me.

"Mom died" Allison breathed out shakly, "What. How she is a robot she can't possibly die?" I said trying to coprehend what she just said. Remember when those people with the cartoon masks walked into our house and tried to kill us? They killed mom" She said as she put her drink down and put her hand in her lap.

"Oh. I'll miss her." Vanya said sadly but not with tears in her eyes, I don't think any of us would cry for moms death except for diego because after all we could technically rebuilt her.

"I have to take my pills just wait a seconds she said as she dissapeared into a room while I just starred at the floor, Mom was the only one who treated us with love when that couldn't. I can't believe those a-holes killed her. Vanya soon after came in the room with a boquette of flowers and a card saying "from Leonard".