𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

☂︎UMBRELLA COLECTION
──────

We were sitting a blue 80's car in this middle of no where, five had finally woken up and was sober. The he told us the plan. Cha-Cha and Hazel had lost their briefcase and they think we have it, we are going to return a fake one but in return we have to talk to a person called 'The Handler'. If we talk to this person as make another plan the world will be saved, according to five.

Earlier today five had came up with another solution on how to save the world with required killing an innocent man, Luther was not up to it so he threaten to throw Dolores out the window if he didn't give the gun to Luther. Of course gave in and saved the stupid manequin.

We saw another car coming from the distance so we got out of the car. "Stay behind me" Luther said as he put a protective arm in front of us which five just slapped away. "You know, I never enjoyed it." five said all of the sudden which made us turn our attention to him. "What?" I asked confused. "The killing." He hesitated. "I mean, I was... I was good at my work, and I... I took pride in it. But it never gave me pleasure." he sighed, "I think it was all those years alone. Solitude can do funny things to the mind." He said as he turned to look at me. "Tell me about it" I sighed.

"Yeah, well, you both were gone for such a long time, I honestly thought you both were dead. Dad wouldn't let us go inside that room you know? We all thought you were dead" Luther said turning to look at me.

"I only spent four years on the moon, but that was more than enough." Luther said staring into the sky looking for a sign of the moon even though it was day time. "It's the being alone that breaks you." five said as he starred at the car approching. "You think they'll buy it?" I asked looking at the briefcase. "Well, what I do know is that they're desperate. It's like a cop losing his gun. If the Commission finds out, they'll be in deep shit" five explained as he sighed, "Oh, not to mention the fact that they'll be stuck here until they get it back." five explained.

"Well, I should hold onto it." Luther said gripping the briefcase harder. "Hm?" five asked confused and turned to Luther. "In case they make a move on you." Luther explained trying to be nice, like a big brother. "Okay, Luther, but be careful." five warned luther looking into his eyes, "I mean, I've... I've lived a long life, but... you're still a young man. You got your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it." five said staring straight at the car as Luther turned back to me confused but I gave him a smile and a nod to reasure him that he was trying to be nice.

The car finally stopped and Hazel and Cha-Cha finally got out. "Here we go." five sighed as he walked forward in front of luther. "If this all goes sideways, do me a favor and tell Delores I'm sorry." five whispered into my ear as I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

"The masks really necessary?" five shouted at them not sure if they could hear him. They took of their masks and threw them to the side of the road. "So where is it, kid?" Cha-Cha shouted at five putting her hands in her hips. "Wow, that's how you're gonna start. You know, we can get right back in our car and call it a day." five said taking some steps back but they pulled out their guns.

"You won't even make it halfway there." Cha-Cha said as she pointed the gun straight at five, "Maybe. But as I'm sure you found out in your previous foray, my brother is not your average giant." five smiled at Cha-Cha with a little bit of a smirk combined. "He's right." hazel finally spoke, "You dropped a chandelier on him, got right back up." Hazel said taking a step back.

"By the time you took him out, he'd smash your precious briefcase to a pulp." five smirked as he extanded his arm to where luther was standing so they could take a good look at him. "Probably us too, right? So, how do we help each other?" Hazel asked stepping forward.

"I need you to get in contact with your superior so I can have a chat with her. Face-to-face." Five explained as he leaned in the front of the car. "About what?" asked Cha-Cha with a confused face. "Well, I don't believe that's any of your concern." five spat as he walked forward. "Just don't tell her about the briefcase." Hazel spoke up, "Fair enough" five said.

"What happens now?" I asked five as I walked forward, "Now we wait." He explained as he turned back around to stand next to luther and I followed.

From the distance we heard ice cream truck music, I turned around to see what it was an non the less it was an ice cream truck with Diego and Klaus inside of it. I heard a faint "WEEEEE" sound coming from the truck so I just assumed it was klaus saying it because there was no one else there except for Diego and he is not very fun.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I muttered as they went passes us, "It's a setup!" Cha-Cha yelled as she grabbed her gun from her pocket and started to shoot bullets are us.