𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

☂︎UMBRELLA COLECTION
──────

I felt a sudden shudder as the bullets were no longer in the sky, I pulled Luthers arm and dragged him into the car. "Where is Five?" I yelled as Luther started the car and I got in it. Luther started driving as fast as he could as bullets where being shot at the back window but then it stopped as we were out of there sight.

"Where did five go?" Luther asked me as I just rolled my eyes because that is literally what I just asked him. "I don't know but I am going to find out" I said as I moved my arms into a circle pattern opening a portal. "What the hell is this?" He asked me as he starred into the red portal while still driving.

"Did you forget I am a reality warper?" I asked Luther as I rolled my eyes. "No, of course not but I am still confused on what your power does" he said while looking back and forth at the portal and in the road in front.

"Reality Warping means I can control reality. I can create anything I want with the flick of my hand or changes objects or people, for example I can turn you into iron instead having human flesh which would mean you are pretty much invinsable. With my power I can also inspect what is going on in this reality from any time line and any location" I explained to luther as he was still confused.

"Wait so can you like fly?" He asked me still dumbfounded. "Technachly no, but I can create a wind force and manipulate which would lift me of the ground and take me anywhere I wanted, now if you excuse I have somewhere to go" I said as I leaned into the portal and closed it.

I haven't been here in a while, this is my reality room. Here I am techinally in space as it's pure black but stars are shinning far away. There is a white chair and desk in the middle of infinity which are mine, here is where I come and watch reality or change it, but what I cannot change in the past or future only the present.

I sat in the white chair and rested my arm in the white desk, a camera appeared in front of me and scanned my eyeball when it was finished a green light appeared from the camera and then the camera turned into a huge screen around me.

"Welcome Number Eight," the robotic voice said as stood up and looked around the screen. "Which scenerio in the current present would you like to inspect?" the robotic voice asked me.

"Show me where Number Five Hargreeves is please" I said as the robotic voice beeped and showed me where five was, he was in a weird looking room with tubes on what walls are it looked like he was doging bullets.

"What did you get yourself into?" I mummured as I opened a portal and walked straight in. I appeared behind a wall thankfully so I wouldn't get shot, I also appeared next to five.

"Eight?" he said as he turned to look at me, "behind you!" I said as he grabbed my hand an spaced jumped behind another wall. "You know this is not the right things to do," a female voice said as she was holding a briefcase looking for us.

"Listen here y/n, I need the briefcase she has in her hand to get both us back home, help me get it" He said as he jumped away behind the woman and tried to punch her but she just dodged and threw bullets at five's direction. "Hey asshole!" I said as I walked behind the woman and punched her. "Leave my brother alone," I said as she fell to the ground and five grabbed the briefcase.

I completly forgot she still had the gun in hand and shot my foot, "AH!" I yelled as blood was coming out of my shoe, "You mother fucker!" I said as I created a wind forced which pushed her back agaisnt the wall. Five grabbed my hand and opened the briefcase as we teleported away.