The youtube channel

The next thing that popped up was a youtube channel with the name "Cult Of Devin Inc." As of the time of June 23, 2022 at 7:13pm EST the channel has 2 videos-

The first video is called "We welcome you." The first thing you hear is a beeping in the background, presumably code. (According to Snerpity and DownWithTheFourthWal the beeping means "If you can hear this, please help, I never wanted this god awful cult.") Then a black screen with the words "Cult Of Devin Inc Presents:" in all white text pops up. the following image you see is "Our very own official Youtube channel" is the same white text format.

The following screen is the words "From the creators of the lore filled Wattpad account" in white text that seems thinner and bigger than the others. In the last few seconds black text seems to appear over the white text. As of June 23, 2022 7:41pm EST I have no clue what it says. The comment don't seem to say anything about it either.

The second video starts out with eerie music (possibly reversed) with a table in the background. That table has a turned off silver flip phone looking object propped open against a vase with flowers in it. In front of the phone is a relatively small black knife and a white paper looking mask. In the back propped up between the phone and vase is a note. Downwiththefourthwal read it as "I LIWl UERNTR" and if you unscramble the words it says "I WILL RETURN."

A black gloved hand reaches into the frame and grabs the mask. it flashes over to a person wearing a gray jacket with a white shirt underneath it. They also look like they are wearing ripped jeans. Their hair looks fluffed up and the color looks to be brown or black. (Yo if the person in the video sees this, I love your hair, it's so cool looking.)

We know for a fact this second video was posted by "M" or the old manager because the boss confirmed it themselves on their conversation board. Also worth mention the note had "-M" on it.