No. 1: Strangers

On the twelfth hour of the first day in October, 1989. Sixteen women around the world gave birth, this was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got eight of them.
——

Number one, Marcus Hargreeves, was outside doing his daily routine of working out in front of the fans then throwing his towel out into the air once he dried himself off.

Number three, Fei Hargreeves, using her ravens as her sight. Quiet and reserved but very mysterious.

Number two, Ben Hargreeves, bit of the asshole. Summoning tentacles here and there.

Number Seven, Christopher the Cube, can spin your head around if he wanted to.

Number Six, Jayme Hargreeves, venomous. Not the best to socialize with.

Number Four, Alphonso Hargreeves, anything you do to him hits you right back. I guess you could call it karma.

Number five, Sloane Hargreeves, she can turn your world upside down, literally.

Inside the academy was also a young girl, locked away in her room. Painting on a canvas. Number Eight, Valerie Hargreeves. The alarms began to blare, but Valerie continued to paint. That was until she heard a bird out her window.

"Going Fei" She sighed

She made her way down the hallway, standing next to her adoptive siblings.

"This.. is the sparrow academy" Her dad said

The girl saw as the strangers in her home turned to face them, the sparrow academy all stood proudly with great posture, claiming their territory. Ben made his way towards them.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?!" Ben exclaimed

"Shit" The strangers cursed

"Ben" A man with long hair and a hat smiled

They stepped a little closer to Ben.

"Is that really you?" The same man asked

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?!" Another yelled

He had the same length of hair but had knives.

"They are the sparrows. My children" Their dad said

They all looked at one another, Valerie and the rest of them went down to where Ben was.

"I'm sorry what do you mean, your children? That's not possible old man" A boy stated

He looked like Valerie's age, wearing what she assumed was their uniform.

"Of course it is! I think I know, wouldn't I?" Reginald exclaimed

"Everybody else can see Ben, right?" The first man asked

"Cute hat Sundance" Ben spoke