Chapter one

" Tomothy wake up." Said a young teen Desperately trying to wake up the young blonde prince who's name is Tomothy. "Fuck off Tuboo ." Tomothy said flipping Tubbo over trying to go back to sleep. Tubbo sighs, he knows what he must do. "Okay Tomothy. You leave me no choice." Tubbo said. As he took end of Tomothy blanket, Tubbo pulls the blanket from Tomothy. "What the hell Tubbo give it back." Tomothy said fully awake know and is slightly pissed off. "Good your awake father  wants you ready for breakfast." Tubbo said with a smile. Tomothy grumbled underneath his breath , and put on his clothes on. "Okay am ready are you coming with me, Tubs?" Tomothy asked. "Nah I secretly ate already." Tubbo said. "Really again, Tubbo it gets lonely when you your not their." Tomothy said with a sigh. "Sorry Tommy, I will see you soon okay." Tubbo said opening the door walking out the door. Tomothy  let's out a sigh , and walks to the dining room . Where he sees his majesty's a.k.a his father Philza and his Two brothers Wilbur and Technoblade seating on the table. " ah Tomothy, my son I was just about to ask wisp to wake you up." Philza said with a smile. "Sorry for keeping everyone waiting." Tomothy said as he bowed down and than sat next to Technoblade. "So Tomothy, did you have a good sleep?" Wilbur ask. Tomothy answered with a quick yes and decided to not speak more on the matter . "So Techno have been getting any sleep or is still the same ?" Philza asked his oldest son. "Still the same as always." Technoblade said in a monotone. Tomothy felt bad for his older brother and hugged him. Technoblade looked at Tomothy and give him a closed eye smile and Ruffles his eye. Tomothy than sees a woman trying to get one of the knights to talk to her . But the knight doesn't seem to notice. The woman than noticed that Tomothy could see him. "Your prince Tomothy can you actually see me?!" The young woman said in hopeful tone . "I can't help you right know, pls wait intill am alone for than I can help you." Tomothy said a low whisper. "What was that Toms?" Wilbur asked . "I didn't say anything Prince Wilbur." Tommy said through his teeth. "Are you sure?" Wilbur asked. "Yes prince Wilbur am fine.." Tomothy said through his teeth again. "May I be excused father, am done with my plate ." Tomothy said . "Of course son." Philza said with a smile. As Tommy went  straight into his room he locked the door. The lady he saw earlier appeared infront of him. "Your majesty what did you mean you could help me later , why are you the only one who can see and her me ?" The woman asked. Tomothy sighed and looked with soft expression in his eyes . "Am sorry to say this to you... am sorry what's your name?" Tomothy asked her. "Oh my name is Niki." Niki said . "Well am sorry to say this Niki but your dead, the only reason why I can see and hear you is because I have this power to talk to the dead." Tomothy said in a soft voice. Which is true Tomothy could see and hear ghost at the age of 4. He didn't how he got this power all he knows is that he wants to use this power for good. "No I can't be dead..." Niki said horrified . "Am sorry but you are but I can help crossover into the afterlife. Do you see a bright light you should be able to go through it ." Tomothy said . "No I don't believe you am not dead!" Niki yelled while breaking a vase near by and vanishing . "Tom! Are you okay I heard glass breaking?!" Tubbo said , through the door. "Yeah am okay, the vase broke ." Tomothy said unlocking the door and letting Tubbo in. "How did vase break? Was it you or was it of a ghost..." Tubbo asked. "It was a ghost." Tomothy said. Tubbo was the only one in the family who knew about Tomothy secret. "Male or female this time?" Tubbo asked. "Female this time and her name is Niki " Tomothy said, careful picking up the piece of the vase and dropping into the trash. "Is she a violent ghost or no." Tubbo asked worried for his brother. "No she seemed kind through, she doesn't believe me when I say that she dead. " Tomothy said lieing down on his bed. "Do you know how she died?" Tubbo asked. "Well it  looked like she was in a fire by the way she looked like. " Tomothy said with a sigh. Before Tubbo could say anything their was a knock on the door. "Tomothy it's me Wilbur can we hang out today?!" Wilbur asked through the door .Tomothy sighed and said okay. "Yeah ! Okay meet me at the garden." Wilbur said walking away from Tomothy door happily. "You know I don't understand why you can't say anything to Wilbur and am the only one who can speak to him." Tomothy said to Tubbo. "You know why I don't like talking to Wilbur besides while you're with Wilbur and I can get some information on what happened to Niki." Tubbo said. "Alright. Thank you for helping me Tubs" Tomothy said hugging Tubbo. "Your welcome Tommy." Tubbo said hugging Tomothy back.