Chapter 4

(In Dream the world)
"Hello my little angle ." Said a kind voice. Tomothy turn around and saw it was his mother Kristin . "Mom!" Tomothy said hugging her. "How have you been my favorite son." Kristin said hugging him back. "It hasn't been good mom, I have been trying to get this ghost girl name niki to pass in the afterlife, like you did but she doesn't believe me when I say she died." Tomothy said putting his head on Kristin shoulder. "Well sometimes Tomothy. You need to show evidence to people if when their dead." Kristin said. "So saying I should break into Techno room Grab something that shows she dead?" Tomothy. "No that's not what am saying at all ." Kristin said . Tomothy sighed but knew what she ment. He than saw his world fading to black. "No why must I wake up now." Tomothy said with a pout. "Don't worry you'll be okay, but before I go. Beware of danger that will come towards my son and be aware of older brother Wilbur." Kristin says while she fades into black.
(Dream ending)
Tomothy woke up with gasp . He looked around and saw it was the middle of the night. "What did mother mean by that." Tomothy said to himself. Decide to think about the warning that his mother gave him for later. Tommy quickly got out of bed and decided to roam around the castle looking for the ghost of Niki. It took awhile, but found her again, in the library. "Niki , can you pls follow me." Tomothy said . Niki deciding to follow his highness cause he was the prince. Tomothy than lead her to grave. As soon as she saw it, her eyes start to water. "Am really am dead .... I can't believe it, am sorry for not believing you your highness. " Niki said . "It's okay." Tomothy said with a smile. "Tom what are you doing out here?" Tubbo asked. Niki softly gasp as she saw Tubbo. "Oh hey Tubs , I was about to lead Niki into the afterlife." Tomothy said with a smile. "Oh okay, Niki , I don't know if you can hear me but just to let you know, even though Tomothy doesn't remember, I can speak for the both us when I say you were amazing a baby sitter." Tubbo said with a smile. Niki looked at Both Tubbo and Tomothy with a sad smile. "Tell Tubbo, thank you." Niki said. "Niki said thank you Tubs." Tomothy said. Niki than saw a bright light. " Is that the after live?" Niki asked. "I don't know both me and Tubbo can't see it." Tomothy said. Niki nodded okay walked into the light. Meaning Tomothy couldn't see her anymore. "Is she gone?" Tubbo asked. Tomothy smiled and said yes. "Should we watch the sunset by our favorite bench?" Tubbo asked. "Yeah , I'll catch up with you, I got do something really quick." Tomothy said. Tubbo said ok and went to the bench. Tomothy looked at Niki grave and but a pink flower crown on it, and walked to the bench to watch the sunset with Tubbo.

 Tomothy looked at Niki grave and but a pink flower crown on it, and walked to the bench to watch the sunset with Tubbo

"Hey Tubbo where always going to be together right?" Tomothy asked his twin brother. Tubbo smiled at Tomothy. "Of course we're going to be together forever. I won't ever abandoned you for some tall as guy named Ranboo." Tubbo said. Tomothy looked at Tubbo weridly but decided to blame it on them being very tried. (In the Br universe: Tubbo: (sneeze) I feel like am being called out by someone from some where)  
Both Tomothy and Tubbo than looked at sunset in pure piece in mind. Not knowing what other adventures lie ahead of them.