Chapter 3

After that awkward time both his brothers. Tomothy head straight into his room, where Tubbo was waiting for him. "Yeah Tubbo found out anything about niki death?" Tomothy asked his twin brother. "Well the only information that I got was that she was a member of the syndicates." Tubbo said. So that why she said she was hanging out with Techno, Tomothy thought.  "So what did you do with Wilbur all day?" Tubbo asked. "Will he took me to a flower filed and tried to make a flower crown but failed. Through when he was focused on the floor crown. I got how died dog to go into the afterlife." Tomothy said. Tubbo have a small smile at that. "Oh than techno saved me and I hung out with him, with most of the day. And I saw Niki again. " Tomothy said. Tubbo eyes winded at that information. "Will what did she say?" Tubbo asked. "Well she said hang out with Technoblade and someone named jack. She still doesn't believe she died by the way , oh and get this when I asked Technoblade about niki cause Niki disappeared before she could tell me how she died. Apparently Niki babysat you and me when we were little." Tomothy said. "Yeah I already know this . You didn't know?" Tubbo asked. Tomothy sighed and shook his head no. "I don't know why , I can't remember something like that." Tomothy said with a sigh. "You'll figure it out soon. Am going to use your bathroom." Tubbo said . "Go ahead tubs." Tomothy said. As soon as Tubbo went to the bathroom. He heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Tomothy asked. "It's me wisp , your majesty wants you in the throne room in five minutes. " wisp said through the door. "Okay thank you for informing me ." Tomothy said. "Your welcome your majesty." Wisp said leaving. "Tubs I will be right back okay farther wants to talk to me." Tomothy said. "Okay, I will probably be here for awhile." Tubbo said. Tomothy sighed and started to walk in the direction of the throne room. I wonder what father wants to talk about, Tomothy thought to himself. As he enter the throne room . He saw both Wilbur and Technoblade their as well. "You two got called in as well?!" Tomothy said suprised. "Yep and I don't know why." Technoblade said honestly. "I bet 20 bucks that it has to be about the other kingdoms coming in for the ball that we're having for this summer event." Wilbur said . "I mean it could be that." Tomothy said. All three of the prince heard rumors that they will be a ball , and the other kingdoms are coming into their kingdom, possibly for alliance, with their kingdom. Their farther than came into the throne room and they all bow down to him. "Welcome my children, I guess you are wondering why I gather you all here?" Philza said with a warm smile. All of them nodded yes. "Well I decided to adopt someone." Philza said with a smile. Technoblade and Wilbur eyes winded at the news . Tomothy looked really excited, he hoped the kid that his farther will adopt would be the same age as him and Tubbo. Speaking of Tubbo he just came in. "Sorry am late what did I miss. " Tubbo asked Tomothy. Before he could answer Tubbo. Wilbur screamed, "your not serious about this are you farther adopting a commoner into our life's!" "What's the difference between us and a commoner?" Technoblade asked his brother. Before Wilbur can tell the difference. Philza told them to shut up. "Wilbur, I raised you better than that. You three are having a another brother or sister in the family that's that." Philza said looking at his oldest son with a look of disappointment in his eyes. Tomothy  and Tubbo raised their  hands , not wanting to anger his farther. "Yes my son ." Philza said looking at both boys . "Is the child your going to adopt near me and Tubbo age?" Tomothy asked. "Yeah is he?" Tubbo asked. Philza smiled and nodded yes . "Yeah their same age us , Tubbo!" Tomothy said jumping up and down excitedly. Both Philza and Technoblade looked at them with soft smile. Wilbur looked Beyond pissed . He didn't want another person taking away his time with Tomothy.