Chapter 5

Tomothy been so tried as of late. His been doing his studies along with helping the ghost go into the after life. "Tom you should sleep!" Tubbo said worried for his brother. "No am fine, I just need some tea to wake me up." Tomothy said. Tubbo sighed in frustration at his brothers stubbornness. Before any of them could speak to each other . Wilbur barged into Tomothy room without warning. "Tomothy! And Tubbo..." Wilbur said. Through he said Tubbo name in a discusted tone. "Wilbur to what do you need to come into my room without knocking. " Tomothy said . "Yeah that was really unlike you Wilbur." Tubbo said. Wilbur gave Tubbo a hateful glare. "Not that it matters. I was told one of the kingdoms are coming in tomorrow to discuss something with father ." Wilbur said. Both Tubbo and Tomothy were suprised by the news. "Why is one of the kingdom's coming so soon. Is their a war with the other kingdoms and they need our help or something?" Tubbo asked. "I dont know your guess is good as mine." Wilbur said. Tomothy sighed, he really hoped that wasn't the case, cause if there was a war , that ment he had to help more ghost crossover into the afterlife.Tomothy could only hope for Tommowor.
(Time skip to Tomorrow)
As all the of the prince got ready. Tomothy was tapping his foot aggressively, all of them nervous about meeting this kingdom that was coming into day. "Tom calm down, it will be fine." Wilbur said trying to ease his brother worries . "What if it's not fine tho ." Tubbo and Tom said . "Both of you calm down nothing is going to happen." Technoblade said.  "How do you know nothing is going to happen?" Tomothy asked his brother Technoblade. "Cause I just do, so stop fidgeting , everything is going to be okay." Technoblade said.  That calmed down both Tomothy and Tubbo just a bit. It still didn't help with the feeling that something bad is going to happen soon.