Chapter 2

Wilbur was patiently waiting for his brother Tomothy in the Garden. Wilbur was so excited to hang out with his young brother. He remembered holding little Tomothy in his arms . He swore that he would protect him with his life. He didn't care so much for Tubbo , Tomothy twin brother through . "Okay Wilbur am here." Tomothy said to him. Wilbur smiled widely as he hugged his brother. "Wilbur can't breathe." Tomothy said. Wilbur quickly let him go. "Sorry about that. "Wilbur said leting go of his younger brother.  "That's okay so what do you want to do first." Tomothy said. "We should make flower crowns for each just like how you and techno do with each other." Wilbur said walking into a flower filed . "Do you even know how to make a flower crown Wilbur?" Tomothy asked. "Hehehe, no but I bet you I can easily make one without your help , how hard can it be!" Wilbur said with a smile. "Okay but don't come crying to me if you can't make one." Tomothy said. "Oh pls I won't." Wilbur said with confidence in his voice. Two hours later , Wilbur still can't make single flower crown correctly. While Tomothy made three flower crowns already. "Need help." Tomothy said in a smug like tone. "No , no I got it." Wilbur said not wanting to be embarrass himself infront of his Little brother. 10 minutes later , Wilbur gave out frustrated sigh. Why is this so difficult?! , Wilbur thought to himself. As he was about to ask Tomothy to help him. He saw Tomothy talking to himself, he probably daydreaming again. Wilbur thought to himself, decided to admire how Tomothy looks . Wilbur liked how Tomothy golden hair looked in the sun, and how the Tomothy blue eyes looked . Before he could admire his little brother more Technoblade called Tomothy, which broke Tomothy out of his "daydream".   "Yes techno?" Tomothy asked his big brother. While Wilbur was secretly glaring at Technoblade. "I need some help with taking some stuff to library want to come and help ." Technoblade asked. "Sure ! Oh and Wilbur pls give this red one to fundy pls." Tomothy said giving the red one to Wilbur and walking away with Technoblade. After both Technoblade and Tommy left . Wilbur snapped the flower crown in half. "It's not fair! Why does Techno always have to ruin my time with Tomothy!" Wilbur said angrily.
Back with Tomothy, he couldn't be more glad to get away from his brother Wilbur. Know don't get him wrong he loves his brother Wilbur but. Wilbur gives him werid vibes everytime they hangout. Through it wasn't a total bust. He got to see his dead dog, who got to help walk into the afterlife. So spending sometime with Wilbur wasn't a total bust. As he was helping Technoblade with the books . He saw Niki again. "Techno I will be right back." Tomothy said walking into a small book section. "Niki you can't stay here . You are no longer alive." Tomothy said. "Your lieing." Niki said with anger. "What do you remember?"Tomothy asked. "Why do you want to know?"Niki said with a cold demeanor . "Just humor pls." Tomothy said. Niki sighed and moved her hair to the side and and closed her eyes. " I remember going on a mission with your brother Technoblade and jack." Niki said. Okay so she was going on a mission with my brother and some other person, Tomothy thought to himself. "Okay what else keep going. " Tomothy said. Niki tried to remember what happened next but her doing so , she started coughing like smoke was in lungs."Niki are you okay." Tomothy said. Before he could say anything else she  disappeared . Which caused Tomothy to mentally groun, walk back to his brother Technoblade. "What took you so long?" Techno asked. "Sorry, Um hey techno , do you know anybody named Niki?" Tomothy asked. Technoblade looked Tomothy. Which in Tomothy word weridly. "Yeah I know here, why do you ask." Technoblade asked. "Oh will I just remembered someone named Niki , I was wondering why I know that name." Tomothy said. "Well it's no surprise you'll remember that name, she babysat you and Tubbo when you were little." Technoblade said with laugh. Tomothy eyes winded, he meet Niki when he was little, why can't he remember her than. "Is their anyway I can see her again. " Tomothy asked already knowing that she is dead. Technoblade face darken a little bit and softly puts his hands on Tomothy. "So Tom , she no longer with us." Technoblade. "Oh okay." Tomothy said. Next few hours were just pure silence.