𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢... 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊? (𝟶𝟶𝟷)

You walk up the driveway of your new home. It really can't be all too bad, right? ,you think as you carry the first couple of your moving boxes up the driveway. Your twin brother, Billy, is standing in front of you, staring at the house very displeased.

"This is bullshit. " Billy huffed as he slowly made his way into the tiny home, slamming the front door behind him. You turn around to see your step-sister, Max, quietly trailing behind you.

"Are you going to help bring in boxes or am I going to have to do it all myself as always?" You said to her with a slight playful smile. You and Max aren't the closest but you always try to make an effort with her. Billy doesn't treat you guys the best, especially Max. She didn't have the best home life before her mom remarried either, so you wanted to make sure she knew someone was there for her. Little baby steps at a time.

Max looked down at the ground for a second before turning back around to the car. She picked up a box with Max's Room written across it in your handwriting. You weren't joking about doing everything yourself around the house. You waited for her as she caught up with you. The two of you walked through the front door together.

"This house smells like someone left a fridge worth of used cigarettes in here," Max complained with her hand covering her nose.

"Yeah, it's a bit rough. But we are going to make the best out of it." Max sighed and rolled her eyes which was a usual occurrence. She made her way down the hall silently. You set your box down by your feet and took in the room around you. The paint was chipping off the walls of the living room from age. The kitchen cabinets appeared worn down and the hardwood floor scuffed. You were going to make this homier for everyone. You HAD to make Hawkins, Indiana work. 

(A.N) Hey guys! This is my first story ever on here so feedback would be lovely :) I thought this was a good little intro to my story. Love you all lots <3