𝙰𝚍𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝟶𝟶𝟸)

Everyone was having a hard time settling into Hawkins. You tried to keep the mood up but that never seemed to work for long around your brother, Billy. Today was your first day of school at Hawkins High. You finished curling your h/c hair but after some frustration, you decided to pin it half up. Then, there was a loud pounding at your bedroom door.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW," Billy shouted from the other side "I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU."

You opened the door to find a hotheaded Billy leaning against the door frame in his usual white muscle tank. "God Billy you have no patience." You push past him and grab your shoes by the front door. He examines you for a bit noticing your curled hair."You are such an attention whore. Spending your whole morning curling your hair for the freak show they call Hawkins high. Pathetic." He scoffed at you. He then made his way out of the front door leaving you to rush behind him. "You're such a dickhead." you sigh. You aren't afraid to put your brother into his place and stick up for yourself, you never have been afraid. Billy turned around standing right in front of your face, almost jumping out in front of you. "Watch your mouth y/n or I'll break that pretty little face of yours into ur head. That would be such a shame." His attempt to intimidate you had failed. You just looked up at him with a smirk on your face. "Aww, Bill. Did you just call me pretty? How sweet." You made your way past him triumphantly and situated yourself in the passenger seat of his car. He stood there in shock for a moment before pulling his pack of cigarettes out of his front jean pocket. He placed the cigarette between his teeth and lit its end. The driver's door opened and there he was glaring at you. You expected him to make some stupid remark but instead, he hopped in front of the steering wheel with his keys in hand. "Wait! Billy don't go yet. We forgot Max." You rushed out of the car.

Billy Grunted with frustration as his impatient taps on the steering wheel grew more violent. "YOU BITCHES ARE GOING TO MAKE ME LATE." Your hand was inches away from the doorknob until it swung right open. Max rushed out from behind it and right into Billy's car.

"Alright, I guess.." You made your way back to the car and you guys sped off down the road.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car pulled into the student parking lot. A wave of anxiety rolled over you. As excited you were for today you were also dreading it. All of these new people, a whole new environment, and a whole new vibe. It was going to be hard to adjust to this.

"If you guys aren't here right after school ends I swear to god I will-"

"Leave without us. Yes, Billy, we know." You cut him off. A sigh escaped your mouth as you turned around to face Max in the backseat. "Do you hear that, Max? Meet us right here after school or Billy will make you skate home." You said this softly but she avoided eye contact and nodded in response. Her hand gripped the door handle, ready to leave. "Okay, you're free to go. Have a good-" before you were able to finish your sentence she was already out the door and skating towards Hawkins Middle. You moved your view back to the front of the vehicle to grab your bag and see Billy standing outside the driver's door. He took the old cigarette from his mouth and crushed the butt into the ground with the heel of his boot. You threw your bag on your shoulder and exited the car. The fresh air hitting your face was an instant relief. As you walked over to the end of the car you glanced back at Bill who was adjusting his jacket. The car next to yours, you noticed, was full of girls staring at your brother in awe. Gross you thought while shaking the thought out of your head. "Um, I'll see you later,Bill."

"Mhm." He put another cigarette between his teeth. You hated it when he tried to show off in front of girls, but you decided to keep your snappy comment to yourself. As you walked through the school doors your anxiety hit its peak. There were no faces nearby to seek familiarity in. You were completely on your own. You fished around your backpack remembering your paper with all your class information and your locker number on it but were left with an empty hand. Panic washed over you. Oh no, I left it on my bedroom desk. It was very hard to keep yourself calm as the thoughts went through your head like rapid fire. I don't even remember my classes. I'm going to be late and have the worst first impression. What was my locker number again? 230? No, it was definitely 245. No... 230. Ugh, I don't remember. Locker 230 happened to be a couple lockers down from you and you thought it wouldn't hurt to try. You remembered your locker combination but not your locker number which was silly to you. The brain always remembers the silliest things. You reach for the combination lock and start turning it to the numbers. 15...45...25. The locker wouldn't budge. Frazzled, you try it over and over again in hopes that the first time was just a fluke. Then suddenly, you feel someone standing behind you.

"Uhhh, what are you doing with my locker?" A voice behind you nervously laughs. You are frozen with embarrassment while your face slowly starts to burn red. 

(A.N) Guess who's getting introduced to the story...!!. More chapters coming soon in the next couple days!! Its currently 2am and I'm super sleepy. Thank you for your patience!