1

Reunion

Serenity walked into the bar, She saw Penny, She smiled at at the young woman. "Tails!" Serenity heard a voice and she turned to see Hangman. "Oh lookie there, it's bagman!" She exclaimed and He rolled his eyes at the young woman. "It's Hangman." He said to her sternly.

"It's not miracle year or other wise I would be calling you hangman there bagman, but hey it's good to see everyone and be back here." Serenity said. Before Hangman could say anything, Phoenix and Fanboy came over to the pair. Phoenix hugged Serenity, "It's so good to see you!" She exclaimed. Hangman walked away, Phoenix looked at Serenity. "I heard what happened, I hope you been doing alright, I know how much you loved your mother." She said and Serenity sighed.

"It's been rough, I think a lot has to do with not having Rooster with me." Serenity said and She looked at the woman. "You and Rooster?" She asked. Serenity shook her head, "No no Natasha, We are only friends but... lately I have been picturing what my life would be like with him, honestly I would love for it to happen, because I have known him for so long and I can't imagine spending my life with someone else but let's see what happens from here you know." Serenity explained to her. She nodded and Serenity took a seat at the bar.

Penny looked at her. "It's good to see you here." She said. Serenity sighed and Penny looked at her. "Your mother and father are looking down at you and they are always proud of you, continue doing so." She said to woman. Serenity nodded and sighed. "I been so lost without her, but she would want me to succeed." Serenity said. "But most importantly, she wouldn't want you moping around, be happy and smile on for her." Penny added.

Phoenix joined Fanboy and sighed. "How's she doing?" Fanboy asked. "Grieving and I don't blame her especially the bond her and her mother had." She replied. "Maybe being around us with raise her spirits." Coyote added. Phoenix smiled and said "Yeah, especially with Rooster." They looked at her. "Wait wait, Tails has little crush on Rooster?" Coyote asked and Phoenix nodded. "We shouldn't be surprise, They have always been close and plus they even grew up together." Phoenix said and they nodded at her.

Rooster walks in the bar, Phoenix looked at him and pointed at the bar where Tails was at, Rooster looked then smiled at the young woman. Serenity was drinking her corona and she felt a hand on her shoulder. "I guess today is the day that Rooster and Tails reunited." Rooster said which caused her to look up. "Rooster!" She exclaimed as she got up and pulled him into a hug. His smile grew bigger. She pulled away and looked at him. "How have you been?" He asked. "Fine." She replied but Rooster knew she was lying, He looked at her and she sighed. "I guess I haven't been fine, I am just trying to figure out... my life without my mother, I lost my father when I was younger, it hurt but not like losing my mother recently." Serenity said as she sat down.

Rooster looked at her and sighed. "First thing, your mother was the sweetest woman, she was there for me when my father died, I know one thing for certain she would want you to be happy not moping, I think I know something that will help." Rooster said, as he grabbed her hand and led her to the piano, she instantly smiled. Everyone gathered around, He took a seat at the piano and pat his seat for Serenity and she took a seat. He begins to play that similar tune.

"You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain." Serenity smiled and began to sing with him. "Too much love drives a man insane. you broke my will, but what a thrill." Everyone suddenly joins in with the pair. "Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!"

Serenity laughed as she watch everyone sing together, she bopped her head and was giggling away as it had brought smile onto Bradley's face. "I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funny." Bradley plays on the keys of the piano and he looks over at the woman beside him and smiled. The same woman who sat beside him when his father sung this when they younger. "But you came along and you moved me honey!"

"Now come on everybody, sing with us!" Both Serenity and Natasha shouted.

"I changed my mind, this song is prime. Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!" Bradley continued to sing with the crowd. Serenity looked around her and everyone was just smiling away. "Kiss me baby. Ooh, that feels good baby. Hold me baby. I wanna love you like a lover should."

"You're fine, you're so kind." Natasha sung.

"I'mma tell the world that you're mine, mine, mine, mine!" Serenity sung loudly and Bradley looks up at her a smiles.

"I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs I gettin' nervous, but it sure is fun." Serenity smiling from ear to ear. "Come on baby. you're driving me crazy. Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!"

Bradley goes on with a piano solo to the song. Serenity was thinking back to her childhood, the memories she made and she just smiled away. Then comes the singing again. "Kiss me baby. Ooh, that feels good. Hold me baby. I wanna love you like a lover should. You're fine, you're so kind! I wanna tell the world that you're mine, mine, mine, mine!" everyone sung. "I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs. I gettin' nervous but it sure is fun. Come baby, you're driving me crazy. Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!" Everyone howls as they finished and cheer.

........

Serenity sat at the bar, Bradley came up to her. "Have I ever told you that you have a lovely voice." He said to her and she smiled. She looked at him and said "Yes, since we were kids." He smiled at her. "It felt like that all over again, I needed that, it's the first time since my mother died I have been really happy." She said.

"Don't worry, I will make sure your happy no matter what." Bradley said to her and she smiled at him.

......

Author's note

I am just going to say this right now, please be prepare for slow updates on this because I want this to be amazing for you all so I have been taking my time on this, I hope you all will loving this book so far and thank you for the support so far!