🐍「The pythons hold」🐍

Snake moment (image is from google)

Requested by - Myself

—Characters in this chapter—
Envy
Smokky (Cat)
Deimos
Doc
Sanford
Hank

—This chapter contains—
- Swearing
- Slight embarrassment
- Fluff
- Added Oc
- Envy wanting cuddles

—————————————————————————
[Somewhere in Nevada]

Y/N's Pov;
I was sitting outside minding my own business until I felt something watching me, I turned around and saw Envy's cat trotting over to me.   She looked happy as She pranced over to me and sat on my lap becoming a loaf, I soon got tired of sitting outside and picked up Smokky returning inside and plopping onto the sofa and petting Her.
I soon saw Envy walk out from our shared room and walk into the kitchen to grab something to drink, He usually drinks tea, which I find kinda funny for a experimental grunt who talks  'big game'.

He looked over at me and curiously approached like a stray animal that just found a new person to adopt it, Jebus I swear He's weird sometimes then again He was a Lab rat for the Auditor.     He just stared at me for a few more seconds before setting his drink down and picks me up while Smokky just continues to purr not phased by Envy disrupting us.
Envy then sat himself down and cuddled into me and Smokky, He may rarely like affection but I could tell He would be fine with it for a day or two
I petted the tufted of fluff on his head and He seemed relaxed and purred which was odd..?

[Y/N]
"Well the more you know I guess?"

I said as I continued to pet both of them till Envy fell asleep while holding onto me, as much as I'd like to get out He kinda constricted my movements with his tail who was just sniffing Smokky as they checked eachother out.     I saw Deimos enter the living room and plop down next to us.

[Deimos]
"Stuck with the Reptile and Cat huh?"

[Y/N]
"Yes please get me out of this or at least trade me spots, I've been sitting there for 2 hours-"

[Deimos]
"Hmmmmm, do I help or should I go take this time to raid your guy's room to find Envy's stash of smokes?"

[Y/N]
"No! Deimos don't leave me here with them-"

[Deimos]
"I'll help you later! See ya sucker haha!"

I sighed knowing full well that Doc was probably asleep, Hank & Sanford were on a mission while I was stuck here with a sleeping reptile and a cat which I don't mind the cat but I would like to get up and stretch a little.   But I suddenly had a brilliant idea to get back at Dei for leaving me here I looked at Envy and smirked knowing full well of what would happen.

Deimos's Pov;
I was going into Envy & Y/N's room to find Envy's secret stash of smokes, mainly to get back at him for raiding my room of mine while I was gone! I even asked Sanford and He said it was Envy.    I kept rummaging on Envy's side and looked almost everywhere it has to be here somewhere!

[Deimos]
"Is it under the bed??  No that would be foolish, maybe the closest again?"

I suddenly felt a odd feeling of worry, which was weird till I heard the sound of talons hitting on the ground coming closer the only one here weird legs like those is....Oh shit-

As soon as I heard the door click open I quickly went into their closet and hid I feel like i'm in a horror movie and I just made a stupid move, I'm guessing Y/N told him about me raiding their room so He's probably pissed about that. I could hear his weird hissing like sounds coming closer to my hiding spot He knocked on the closet and opened it scanning the area till we locked eyes.

[Deimos]
"A-Afternoon would you like to talk about your bikes warranty-"

All we did was stare as if He was waiting for me to make the first move and I tried to get up and run not long before I was grabbed and waited for my impending doom.

Narrator's Pov;
As Deimos thought He was a dead man Y/N was on the other side of the sofa petting Smokky finally getting to stretch and not be help for 2 hours of a cuddle session, Y/N saw Envy carrying Deimos back into the living room and plopping back onto the sofa and constricting Deimos so He can't run off. Envy was pretty angry about Deimos looking for his stash remembering when Sanford blamed him for taking the pack even though He took it from him to stop him from smoking for a while, which they were both oblivious too.

Envy slowly fell asleep again which meant Deimos was stuck with Envy for a while until He woke up or decided to let him go Y/N giggled at the sight and Deimos gave a friendly cold glare, it was just as Hank & Sanford got home to Deimos struggled to get out of Envy's grasps before they walked in but Envy wasn't letting up. Right as Sanford walked in He looked over at the sofa and saw Y/N petting Smokky, then looked over the the Chimera n Smoker started laughing his ass off at the sight of Deimos trying to escape Envy's cuddle grasp, Hank walked in curious about the commotion and Sanford pointed over at Deimos and to say the least He snickered and walked off to his room while Sanford teased Deimos about being stuck with Envy.

To say the least Envy was being smug about it till Deimos tried to get out of his grasp one last time before giving up and cuddled into him, Y/N slowly scooted back over to join the cuddle session with the two and slowly drifted off to sleep.

———————————————————————————

Bonus cause why not?

Doc walked out of his room waking up and going to get some coffee, while He walked out into the living room and glanced at the sofa only to see a cuddle pile of Y/N, Envy, Smokky and Deimos who were all passed out asleep. Doc looked at the four confused on how they even got Envy to be that cuddly.

"Weirdo's"
———————————————————————————
Cuddle sessions are legit fun to write skdjdbf to the people who read this hope you all enjoyed!^^

Word count - 1088

Have a wonderful Day/Night
-Envy