【✨Regular Check-Up✨】

I return from the dead besties, I apologize for the wait-

Requested by - N/A
—Characters in this chapter—
- Shark!Y/N [They/Them]
- Doc/2BDamned

—This chapter contains—
- Fluff
- Minor Gore warning

—————————————————————————

Somewhere in Nevada
.
...
.
—Narrator's Pov;—

[Y/N] was at the bottom of their tank wafting through the sand'n rocks at the bottom of their tank, today was a check-up on their health and healing arm.
[Y/N]'s arm was broken cause one of the others by the name of Hank thought it'd be a good idea to antagonize them, and the ending was not pretty at all.

They soon got bored trying to find whatever they thought they saw yesterday at the bottom of their tank, they looked at their battered arm then to the tarp that laid on top of the tank they were housed in.
[Y/N] mumbled something to themselves still salty (please laugh-) about yesterday's incident, but soon dragged outta their thoughts once they heard yelling and a door slam shut, they looked through the glass seeing the one man who somehow got along with them.

They chirped excitedly upon seeing him, He walked closer to the tank clipboard'n some medical supplies in a hand carry bag.
Waving to greet the half grunt - half shark experiment infront of him as they waved back mimicking his movements, He stood on a stool to reach the tarp that covered the top of [Y/N]'s tank, they swam up to greet him with chirps and somewhat grunt language but still some difficulties with speaking and understanding sometimes.

The doctor greeted the Experiment back with a few pats to the head.

"Thanks to Hank breaking your arm I have another person to check-up on, but your more bearable to stand."

The doctor motioned [Y/N] to swim closer to take them outnofbthe tank to get a better look at their arm, as much as they should stay in the water [Y/N] can be out of water for a good while before they suffocate.

They swam closer and used their good arm to be hoisted up and set on the ground, 2B sat next to them and examined the bandages once He got off the stool.

"Well good job for leaving the bandages alone [Y/N]"

They'd smile and flop their tail kinda like a dog when excited.

2B started to unwrap the bandages carefully and moved them aside, He looked at their arm and checked it out adding a little pressure to the used to be sore spot.
[Y/N] was asked a few questions, how were they feeling, does it hurt when pressure is added here?, and a few others.

After all the poking and checking on their arm, it was concluded that [Y/N]'s arm was fully healed! :D

2B was about to get up when the half grunt moved to rest on his lap to cuddle, He tried to protest but was met with purring from them.
It was rare that [Y/N] got cuddles or affection sometimes from him being busy, but there always were moments where the two would relax and cuddle or chat.

[Y/N] & 2B sat on the floor cuddling for a while before having to put [Y/N] back in their tank so they wouldn't suffocate.
They whimpered knowing they had to go back into the tank.

"Don't worry, I'll try to make sone time soon so we can relax together again ya big baby"

[Y/N] squeaked happily about that but glared at being called a 'big baby' at least they understood some teasing words though.

Before 2B closed the tarp over them [Y/N] gave him a lick & peck on the cheek before getting settled into the water.

"Love ya too hun"

And then He'd closed the tarp back over pick up the bag on medical supplies, waving good by to the other and shut the door.

.
...
.
————————————————————
Hank soon came back to rough-house with the half-grunt by tapping on the glass tank.

Doc wasn't happy with the two though-
—————————————————————————

Hope y'all enjoyed reading this!
Sorry about my absence for a while I forgot about this and got busy-

Have a wonderful day/night though!^^
-Crow

Words - 708