You're my spark of joy

Afternoon my pals n buddies!^^
heres my attempt at a smut request and have a corgi picture I took^^

Requested by - Y0VR_B0Y_D31M0S

——Characters in this chapter——
Hank
Auditor (mentions)
Doc
Auditors sibling!Y/N

——This chapter contains——
- Smut
- Slight gore + Kinapping
- Vanilla smut
- Slight biting kink
- Sensitivity (Flames)
- Praising kink

—————————————————————————
[Somewhere in Nevada]

Narrator's Pov;
Y/N was walking around the A.A.H.W building looking for the cafeteria to get a drink for them & their brother the Auditor, whilst wondering the endless halls they heard a alarm go off right as they found the cafeteria and sighed in disbelief. And then they took notice on what the person over the coms said "This is a Code H, grab your guns and find him now!" Their heart sank realizing it was the code for when Hank n his pals raided the buildings.

Y/N ran quickly trying to find a safe place to hide out in as much as you'd like to fight Hank, You weren't really a fighter you could defend yourself but not against him at all.
(Somewhat weaker then auditor basically)
You continued to run pass the agents and soldats that were searching for their demise, continuing to run you settled into a old supply closet and would stay there till they either found you or left the building. You hoped your brother was alright and not worrying to much, then again He was probably doing his normal thing and disappearing like a bitch, 'God do they have to make the siren this damn loud?!' You thought to yourself, You started hearing gunshots and the screaming of agents dying.

You did your best to be a silent as possible, but alas You couldn't contain your panicking state and started breathing heavily as You heard footsteps approaching your hiding spot, Y/N closed their eyes as their flames started to burn up more around their body. The door opened and with quick motion You were grabbed and put in a chokehold while He rummaged through his pocket quickly searching for something, grunting angrily when He couldn't find it so Hank did the next best this and slammed your cranium into the wall in hopes it knocked you out.

He let go to check and yep, You dropped to the floor with a slight head injury that might leave a mark in the future..
He picked Y/N up and started walking back to the vehicle with You over his shoulder, while walking back He decided to take a few things to mind.

Your body had flames sparking off like the Auditors..?
No.. no way, He never knew the Auditor had a Sibling. 'This could be amazing for information!'
Hanks hands started to shake from excitement of the new information and ideas that He thought of.   He made his way back to the Van and tied your legs and arms setting you in the front seat, which was nice but you still had a head injury guess Doc would have to fix it.    He hopped into the drivers seat and took off back to the dissenters home.

(TimeSkip)

Hank's Pov;
I looked over at my slightly flaming passenger, I hope I didn't kill them cause then all the information their withholding would go to waste and that wouldn't be good.    They did interest me somehow though.. I glanced at them from time to time and their flames made their features really pop out, They had small nub horns, a small tuft of hair and their flames sparked more the closer I got to them with my right hand. I'm not the kind to get close with people I just meet but for some reason, you're sparklingly joyful to be around..?