Lost in Los Angeles (Got7 Mark's Fanfiction)

Dedicated to: Liel Princes

---

It's my first time here in Los Angeles. I was so happy to know that I had won the raffle. What I won was a 5 month vacation here in LA. The funniest thing is that Mark Tuan is right here. I hope to see him in person. Destiny seems to favor me too much now. I first wandered around near the hotel I was staying at until I came to a park. It was spacious and super nice here. You can also see that there are a lot of rich people here.

"Hey, watchout!" I heard a shout behind me. My eyes widened and I saw a ball coming towards me. I just closed my eyes in shock and prepared for the ball to hit me.

"That was close," a man said. My lips parted when I saw Mark in front of me.

"Are you okay? Oh, no. You're pale." He said this to me worriedly.

"I-I'm okay. I was just shocked. " I stammered and couldn't take my eyes off him as if I had lost my tongue because I just stared at his handsome face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I unintentionally used a strong force." Joey said.

"It's fine. I know it's just an accident, but because of what happened, I met you. I'm a fan of yours." I said in a shy voice and smiled at them.

"Really? It's good to hear that you're okay and it's nice to meet you." after he said that his mommy called him. We said goodbye to each other and took a picture.

It's been a month since that accident happened, and I haven't seen Mark Tuan again. I've also adjusted to this area, but I still haven't memorized the detour here. Like now, I think I'm lost. I followed the map in case I still can't see the way to Jade Restaurant. It's already 6 pm, so the road is also a bit dark.

"Argh! My battery is only five percent. What will I do now?" I said annoyedly and put the cellphone in my pocket as you continued walking.

I continued to walk and also cried because I no longer knew the path I was heading down. I am also starting to be swallowed up by fear and nervousness. Why didn't I charge my cellphone earlier?

"It's annoying. I just want to try their sushi. " I said in frustration and sat down on the road then bowed.

"Hey, Miss. Are you alright?" said by a familiar voice. I looked at who it was and stood up suddenly when I saw it was Mark Tuan. He was with his brother, Joey, and his girlfriend.

"I think I'm lost." I said to him and bit my lower lip to stop my tears that eventually dropped as well.

"Oh, no! Don't cry..." he said, then took his handkerchief and gave it to me.

"I'm sorry. I'm just annoyed with myself. " I said sadly while sobbing. I bowed in embarrassment as my tummy growled.. I heard him chuckle so I looked at him.

"I think you're hungry. You can come with us if it's okay with you. " He said with a smile. I nodded in response.

"To be clear, is it a yes or no?" He asked with a smile. What is that, it's like he's asking me if he's going to be my boyfriend. But of course that's just my imagination.

"It's a yes. Yes, I like it, "I said happily to him. They pointed the way to the restaurant and to my surprise they were also going to Jade Restaurant.

"Omg! Are you going to eat here too? This is also where I want to eat. " I exclaimed excitedly

"Really? Then, maybe it's not a coincidence to meet you. " He said with a smile and went inside.

We went inside and sat at the table they had reserved. I was really lucky because they had one companion who didn't go. I'm eating here now with my idol. I had so much fun because tonight I thought of going to this restaurant. I was so happy because I met Mark.

After we ate we just talked, then we took photos together. We also exchange SNS and follow each other. Everything that happens now is like a dream. This is the most unforgettable moment of my life and I will treasure it forever.