Yumi's Cells 2 (Fanfiction)

Requested by: Ashly Ncl

(It's only focused on the main character because it's hard to do a one-shot if I include the cells. LolXD)

It's been a while since I confessed to Babi. Actually, I'm still embarrassed. From what I expected, he's different from Woong. The effects of his words are so powerful that eventually just a little movement from him affected me immediately.

"Ms. Kim Yumi," he called out and waved.

"Yes?" I said and turned to him. We are in the office today, so we are acting like colleagues. We act as if we are not attracted to each other.

"Here are the documents. Please review them and give them to me if it's done." he said to me and went to his table.

I opened the folder and looked to the left and right to check if anyone was around me. I bit my lower lip to hold back the smile that wanted to shine on my lips. He put a note in the folder.

'It's been three hours since I haven't been with you because of work. I see you, but I can't stop myself from missing you. What have you done to me, Ms. Kim? Loving you is addictive, and if they're going to arrest me for that reason... Then, I will voluntarily surrender. '

I almost screamed with excitement, so I immediately covered my mouth. There are really no documents in that folder. It was just bondpaper, so I laughed at his nonsense. I picked up my notepad and wrote, "It's corny but enough to make me blush." Then, I put it in the folder I was holding. I looked at him and smiled. He's currently reviewing documents, but he still looks hot.

"I'm done reviewing this, Mr. Yoo Babi." I said.

I glared at him because of his silliness and he just laughed. He opened the folder I gave him, and he smiled even more. Then he put it down on his desk.

"You know what, Ms. Yumi? There is a part of this article that seems wrong." he said, looking at something on the computer.

"Huh? Where?" I asked in shock.

"Here. Move a little closer. You can't see it if you're that far away," he said, pulling me closer to him.

I was slightly startled, and my eyes widened as he held my hand. He looks at me as if he's not doing anything silly at work.

"This one is a typo, right?" He pointed to a word on the computer screen even though there was no typo at all.

"Ahaha .. Yes, there is a typo." I lied and laughed awkwardly.

"Hey! Maybe someone will see us." I whispered to him and forcefully removed our holding hands.

"Why? What's wrong in checking the typos and grammar? " he said innocently and tightened the grip on my hand.

"They are too busy to notice it. We are doing work and at the same time, I miss you. This is called office romance, right? " He said and laughed softly.

"Omg. I don't know what to do to you, "I said to him.