A Glimpse of His Smile (Got7's Jaebeom's Fanfiction)

Dedicated to: Ana Rose Vergara

It's been a while since I got here. A lot of things happened and gone through but it's okay as long as I know in myself that I'm not stepping on anyone. I'm on my way to Madam's Cafe when I see a man. He holds a camera and captures every place he can see. He walked closer to me and I was amazed at how broad his shoulder is.

"Hi, is it okay to take a picture of you?" My mouth dropped open when he said that.

"W-Why?" I stammered.

"Hmm, because your spot makes the scenery perfect?" He said and then smiled. It seemed like my heart was tickling because of what he said. He even accompanied it with his smile so he lost his eye and it seemed to be a curve.

"Joker. It's good that you're handsome, "I laughed.

"Ah, you said I'm handsome, ahh." He said and took a picture. I'm not yet ready but he took a picture right away.

"I-I don't even agree. Why did you take a picture of me?" I was a little annoyed when I said that to him.

"Look. You're pretty. Like what I said, you're perfect like this place," he said, and now my heart is fluttering.

"You know how to use sweet words. Can you let me know your name?" I laughed at him.

"Haha. My name is Jaebeom, and you?" he said.

"Ana. My name is Ana." I said, smiling as I looked into his eyes.

"It's nice to meet you, Ana," he said, and he took something from his pocket.

"It's been a year since I last saw you." I frowned at what he said.

"Huh?"

He smiled at me again and handed me the picture that he was holding. He handed it to me. I was surprised because it was taken last year. I was amazed and I looked at him.

Memories flash into my mind. I was crying that day, but someone comforted me. It was inside a mascot, but I still felt that he was there to help me. He or she didn't speak, but he or she did everything to make me smile. Before we parted ways, he or she took a picture of me and wrote it on the whiteboard.

"Smile. Everything will be okay. You can cry now all you want, but be strong tomorrow. Fighting!"

I smiled because of that and nodded. He or she erased what was written on the white board and wrote again.

"I will keep this picture and find you next year. And I hope if I see you again, you will be stronger than now. Then, I will give you this picture so you know that I am the person you met today."

-

" Omg! It's you?" He nodded in response.

"Now, I see. You're fully okay now," he said and smiled at me.

"Thank you for comforting me that day and thank you for your words," I said to him with a smile.