"Misunderstanding" (Got7 Mark's Fanfiction)

Dedicated to: Jaiyreneh Memoir

-

I'm here now in a park and taking a walk. I'm often here when I'm free or when I'm bored. I was stationed at my usual spot near the lake.

I looked to the side and saw him again. That man who is always here and if he smiles it seems like you saw an angel come down to earth. As usual, he was wearing earphones again and holding a notebook. He was always like that and just stared into the distance. Out of curiosity, I always observe him from a distance. He looks sad and lonely. I want to be close to him and talk to him but I'm too shy to do that so I look at him more from here.

" The ball will hit you," I hear a child shout from behind me.

Instead of running away, I turned around to see if I was going to be hit. My jaw dropped as I saw the fall coming to me and the ball hit my face.

"I told you that you're gonna hit by the ball but instead of running away you stay,." the girl said and helped me stand up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that I'm the one you are talking about," I said the pouted.

"Are you OK—OMG! Your nose is bleeding," the girl cried.

"I'm fine, it's my fault too. Don't cry. Oi!" I said.

Good heavens! The child even cried.

I told her, "Shh! Don't cry. Okay? Go there and play with your friends."

"But ..." she sobbed and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Go there before I change my mind." I told her, so he immediately ran to her teammates.

I immediately turned to where the man was sitting before and frowned when he was no longer there. Did he leave yet? I went to the bench where he was sitting earlier, and I noticed that there was crumpled paper there. I picked it up and read it,

ONE IN A MILLION

IVE NEVER TOLD YOU

MY LIFE

LONELY

OUTTA MY HEAD

SAVE ME

LAST BREATH

Those are the terms on the paper. What if it's a dying message and I'm the only one who can save him. To my dismay, I immediately looked for him throughout the park. I saw him. He was walking towards the forest. What if that's where he intends to end his life? Astonished, I chased after him and pulled on his clothes. He turned to me in surprise.

"What?"

"Don't ... Don't end your life." I gasped as I caught my breath.

"Ha? Why should I end my life?" he asked.

"I saw this on the bench where you always sit. These words mean something, right? If you analyze it carefully, it looks like a dying message. Like how I read this," I said and showed the paper to him. He didn't speak and just frowned at me.

I read the paper based on my understanding, "ONE IN A MILLION, I'VE NEVER TOLD YOU about MY LIFE. I have been LONELY and can't you OUTTA MY HEAD. Please SAVE ME before it becomes my LAST BREATH."

He blinked and then laughed. What's funny about what I said? Is it because I'm right and he can't believe I can stop what he's planning to do?

"I guess this is a misunderstanding. Also, you guessed it wrong," he said, smiling.

"Huh?" I said, surprised.

"Yes, it's a message, you're right. But it's a confession, not a dying message," he said. This time I frowned at him.

"How come it's a confession? Are you serious?" I said then sigh and there he was again laughing. Did he know he was so handsome now?

"Yes, I'm sure of it. It was a confession." He said.

"Eh?"

He took the paper from me then smiled, "This is the real meaning of it ..." He took a deep breath before speaking,

"You're ONE IN A MILLION, I'VE NEVER TOLD YOU about my feelings. MY LIFE is LONELY without you. Can you OUTTA MY HEAD because I'm thinking of you everytime. Please SAVE ME because I'm into you and I will love you until my LAST BREATH. "

"That's it and I'm glad that the right person got it." He said with a smile that made my face turn red.

"So, it was a confession for me? How? I mean me? For me?" I said I was confused.

"Yes, you. Yes, you. I always notice you here in the park. Enjoying your time here. I always look at you and I don't realize that I will fall for you because I always observe you. These past few days I just came here to see you. I'm too shy to talk to you so I'm just looking at you from afar ... "he said.

"And I'm happy because of this paper. You approach me and unexpectedly I confess with you." He added and scratched his nape.

###