•Avery•

October 5th, 2014

I wake up with something heavy around my body. Smiling to myself, I try to see if Tucker was behind me. I couldn't move. I continue to try to move, but I couldn't even flip over. As soon as I try to move, the lights come on and the door slowly opens.

"Good morning Avery." The woman says. A man follows behind her. I look down to see rope around my body and Tucker chained to the wall. The man goes and hits Tucker with a whip. He wakes up instantly and looks at me to see if I'm okay. The man strikes him again and my eyes start to water.

"Why do you do these things to him?! Why not me?!" I yell in anger. All the woman does is put duct tape around my mouth and makes me watch. This has become a routine for the two of us. Except I never get abused, just him. The woman hasn't killed anyone since the two men. Which is relief, but I wonder if she did it so instantly, if she'll ever do it again. When the man gets a few more hits in on Tucker, they both leave and unlock Tucker from the chains. He comes over to me and slowly takes the tape off of my mouth and also unties me from the tight rope around me.

"Are you okay?" Even though I know he isn't, I still ask out of politeness.

"I'm just peachy." He smirks and looks toward the door to find a piece of bread. Just one single slice.

"You eat it." I say. He looks weak and from what he's been through, he deserves it way for than I do.

"No, you are really thin. You need it right now." I look at myself, I mean really look at myself. I notice I can see the bones in my arm. I don't even want to know what I look like under my shirt.

"How about we split it?" I ask. He nods and splits the bread. He gives me the bigger portion and I give him a glare.

"We split it didn't we?" He smiles and we silently eat our bread. After months here, the silence almost becomes unbearable.

"We have to get out of here." I whisper.

"Why are we whispering?" He says.

"What if they are listening in on us?"

"Good point. Yeah we need to find a way out." I stare off into space and hope we don't have to deal with the two terrorist anymore today. Next thing I know, my eyes are closed and I drift off into a calm sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a sudden pain in my left foot. A cramp. Figures.

"Are you okay?" Tucker asks.

"No my foot's cramping." He sits at the foot of the bed and takes off my shoe.

"This one right?" I nod.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"A favor." He then rubs my foot. I close my eyes and enjoy the simple sensation of having my feet rubbed. It felt like I was home. But if we were home with other people, Tucker would never do something like this.

"Why are you doing this?" He looks at me. I mean really looks at me.

"Because you deserve it." I'm speechless. He continues to massage my feet and I hum in pleasure.

No guy, let alone one like Tucker, would ever say that to me. It doesn't matter if we are here or at home. He wouldn't do that for no reason.

I close my eyes and I imagine as if I was home. The smell of my sheets after the dryer, the feeling of warmth from hot water in the shower, the simple rays of sunshine through my window, all cross my mind while my eyes are closed. I actually look around and realize how small this room really is. He hit one spot really hard and I grunt in pain.

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry, that one spot you rubbed really hurt." I laugh and he smiles. The door opens and the two abductors are there.

"What did you do to her boy?!" The woman yells. Before he could answer, she slaps him. You could hear the echo throughout the room.

"I h-have a c-cramp in my f-foot." I manage to get out. She then puts blindfolds over our eyes and ties our hands. She calls the other man in to help her out.

"Okay then." She says as they finish. The knots are tied so tight, I can barely feel my fingers.

"Come on the police are hot on our trail, we have to move quickly." The woman whispers lightly to the man. I wish I knew their names so I could stop calling them 'woman' and 'man'.

We are then dragged out the door and I can see a bright light through the blindfold. We are thrown into something and I hear a car door shut. I feel hands on my face and the hands take the blindfold off. I look and see Tucker looking at me.

"Where do you think we're going?" I shrug my shoulders and I look at what's around us. I see old wrappers, empty bottles, and metal plates. I look closer and see that they were license plates. I notice one in particular that matched the one I saw before I was taken. I look at Tucker and he is still staring at the plates. These people have been planning this for a while. Especially if they have ten different license plates.

"What do we do?" I ask.

"Hope that where ever we're going, is bigger than where we were." He says.

"I just want to go home." I say bluntly.

"Me too, Avery. Me too." We sit back against the van wall and wait for whatever lies ahead in this never ending nightmare.

A/N:

Woohoo! New chapter! And the reads are getting a lot bigger in numbers! I just want that vote number to get bigger too! So please don't be a silent reader and please vote or comment!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW