Exams

"Akabane Karma, 3rd Place?" A girl tilted her head in front of the listing for the top 50. She was the only one there, as the rest already saw it during school time. Where in fact, it's after school. Where no one is suppose to be here at campus.

Looking at his class, she recognize the term. After all, the Five Virtuoso always backlashed them with insults. The whole school did. In the student council room. Principal office. Everywhere.

Class 3-E.

Skipping down to 4th, was the name neatly written, Fumiya Midori. Class 3-A. She sighed.

"Why does Japanese has to be so hard!!" She cursed under her breath, stomping her feet in the process. She excels in speaking in many languages, but never understood the concept of Japanese writing. Especially when she's forced to answer the question head blanked.

"Ah, Fumiya-san, are you alright?" Plastering on a smile, Midori turned to the left to find the yellow hair male.

"Ah, Asano-kun." Asano walked up to her and looked at the board too. His name was 1st, Midori noticed.

"I see you're 1st as always, Asano-kun." Midori complimented, looking down at her name.

"You're 4th, what a surprise."

"I hate Japanese." Midori just said bluntly, as Asano chuckled. For most parts, she was able to receive high scoring in other classes, but not Japanese. No matter what Asano do, she will never gain higher than 45.

"Akabane is higher than you..." His father would be angry at Midori, especially when she's 4th. But in most part, this was normal for her.

"First is the worst, second is the best. Third is the one with tentacles on his back! And fourth is the one with Asano behind her back!" Midori cheered. Because this was Midori who failed in Japanese, she somehow always get 4th.

"Well, Akabane's score is a fluke. After all, how could Class 3-E beat-"

Asano stopped speaking. His mouth was covered as Midori's face was flushed red. Not in embarrassment. She was mad.

"Gaku-chan! Don't say that! Class 3-E is still a class of this school!" Midori childishly said as Asano sighed. He pulled her hand off of his mouth.

"I don't mind you saying that, but don't say that in front of dad. Especially Class 3-E."

"Assino...." Midori took off and rushed down the hallway.

"What makes them say about any classes is bad?"

"Class A stands for Ass. Class B stands for Bullshit. Class C is for Crap. Class D is for Donkeys. Class E stands for Equality!" Midori sang, while looking at a map of the school.

"Hm... I wonder what Class 3-E looks like!" She muttered, noticing that the class is in the forest.

Students finds her eccentric. She'll be friends with anyone, even if they're betraying her behind her back. Whenever they do, she always just looks at them with a smile.

However. She is practically blunt.

"HUH?!" Looking around, she thought she heard something. A loud gunshot.

A gunshot ranged out.

"Ehhh..." Midori smiled and jumped toward a tree. Landing perfectly, she started jumping branches to branches. It was something that was unusual. Anything that makes unusual, makes life fun.

After landing to the ground, she sneaked into building. It was beaten up badly, as the gunshots were louder in this area. Head tilting, she looked inside, and her eyes widened.