Tutoring!

Karma Pov

"What makes you think that I would become your tutor?" I smirked at the girl, who was sporting a Cheshire grin. I arched my eyes, noticing the aura she had.

"Well, I could slip that Class E-3 is an Assassination Classroom to the whole school. Then everyone would want to see. Ko. Ro. Sen. Sei." Her syllables were spot on. Feeling her cool hands on my chin, she looked at me straight in the eye.

"You're interesting, Akabane-kun." There was absolutely no way to get out of this situation. I couldn't figure out why she couldn't have asked Asano to help her.

"Then meet me after school at this exact location with your textbooks. You wouldn't mind, right?" I cooly said, as she let go of me.

"Then how about the classroom then?" I thought over this. I knew that the girl was the one who was at the classroom at the time. And even if I refused, she doesn't seem to be one who would tell.

"Then good luck having knives being thrown around!"

"I wouldn't mind. Sayonara!" Waving her hand, she immediately jumped onto a nearby branch. I took note of her agility speed. Almost like she could be an assassin. Well, she's in Class 3-A.

"Ah, I'm Fumiya Midori!" Midori yelled out, throwing me something in the process. Grabbing onto it, it was a red scarf.

Well, I'm a tutor. To a girl in Class 3-A. Who is famous for being the most likely to date. And friends with Gakusho Asano.

Midori Pov

"Can't believe it. Can't believe it. Can't believe it. Why did I do that!" I regretted, jumping through branches and branches. I felt really dumb, why did I blackmail Akabane Karma. I know I panicked. But this outcome?

But the smile still remained intact onto my face. I wonder what other mysteries were there for me to find. But, being curious about Class E-3 wasn't all I came there.

"Ring ring." I opened up my phone immediately.

"I'm coming over for dinner for a change." I recognized the voice immediately.

"Oni-tan?"

"And I'm bringing over a couple of my students. Would you mind cooking? We'll be there at 7." I squealed, as I rushed home like I bought a new game from the store.

But the last few words overturned my mood.

"I know what you did."

*******

"What should I make...." Wearing a red apron, I thought hard. We had all the ingredients we needed for any recipes. However, I was the only one who actually uses them. Because he couldn't cook.

"Pizza? Spaghetti? Sushi?" I said to myself, before a lightbulb came out and I started cooking.

Putting spices and other ingredients, I placed the shrimp into the batter. Along with vegetables, I laid it in the deep fryer.

I looked at the time. It was 6. And the food was almost ready.

"Well, I should set the table." Arranging the table beautifully, I placed the last plate of food. Eating a tempura, I walked upstairs and went into my room.

It was plain. Just a black bed and black furniture everywhere. Clearly, I didn't have any idea. I laid on the bed, wondering what I was doing. I had a tutor. A Class 3-E student.

"Why did they had to go through so much..." I said standing back up.

"Wait, I need to make desseeeeerrttttt!" I rushed down the stairs in panic, and rushed to the kitchen. I forgot to make Oni-tan favorite dessert. He's going to be sulking.

Grabbing a strawberry, I used mochi and wrapped it around it. Making a quick strawberry sauce, I made a lot of mochis. Struggling with the last one, I failed to notice the door opened.

"Can I try?" A foreign hand grabbed the mochi, and effortlessly tied it up with the other batch.

"Ah, thank you- AKABANE-KUN?" My eyes widened at Karma who just stood there smirking. I was horrified, as I checked over the guests.

There was two other students, which I recognize as Kayano and Nagisa. Oni-tan was there, with Koro-sensei.

"So, Karasuma-sensei, she's your cousin? I didn't know that." Karma teased, eating the mochi. I looked at him.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, did you want one?" Before I could say anything, he pushed one into my mouth and the freshness of the strawberries just covered my senses for good.

"S-tu-pid Ak-a-ba-ne-kun." I chewed while I spoke, while everyone was eating their dinner.

"Wow, this taste really good!" Nagisa commented, smiling at me. Everyone was basically enjoying the food, before Karasuma cleared his throat.

"Midori, you went to Class E-3. For what purpose?" My eyes widened before reverting to a smile. No need to panic.

"Because I wanted to meet Akabane-kun." I bluntly said. Karasuma immediately glared at Karma. He put his hands up.

"Karasuma-sensei, it was just for tutoring. She wanted help so I gladly helped her." Karma explained, lowering his hands down.

"Ah, but wouldn't it create rumors how a Class A and a Class E are being friends?" Kayano asked.

"Well, I wouldn't mind." I said. There was actually no point in the whole discrimination.

"Well, if you don't mind.. Could you do a favor for me?" I slowly looked to the left, and saw the teacher of Class 3-E. With it's tentacles.

"KYA!"