Field Trip Time

I went to Kyoto before, so I have knowledge how to do this. THANK GOSH I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOOK IT UP! Oh, when I put "Asano", it will be Gakusho Asano, the son of the Chairman. Some stuff might not be correct, since I'm basically summarizing and it's been a long time since I read that part- I'm so amazing.

"Mido-chin!" Ayaka called the black hair student over to the golden palace, Kinkakuji. Midori went over there, with her puffed up cheeks.

"Haha! You look so hilarious!" Not only she was angry she didn't get to participate in the assassination (which she as of heard from Karma the whole story), but the discrimination of Class 3-E again.

Although the students said they were fine, Midori was close to crying at that point. When she bursted out crying one time, it took Karasuma to stop it. It was hectic.

"This whole school is a bunch of bullshit." Midori muttered silently before yawning.

"Midori, did you go to sleep last night?" Ayaka asked. Ayaka was her close classmate and friend, where she's also opposed to the discrimination. In small amounts.

"No?" It came out as a question as the ringing of her phone came on. She immediately opened it.

Gaku-chan

Subject: Where Are You?

Where are you? We're outside of Kinkakuji.

"Ah, it's your boyfriend!" Ayaka danced around Midori, holding her phone above Midori's head.

"No he's not! Now give it back!" Midori struggled to get it back, as Ayaka typed a message back to Asano Gakusho.

The whole class wanted their relationship to happen. With Asano nice but smart exterior, and Midori's sweet personality, they'll be a perfect match. Even the Chairman had been hinting to them.

But they were just friends in reality. Nothing more.

"Ah, here you go." Her friend smiled, as Midori widened her eyes at the message Ayaka wrote.

"Ayaka! You are a bully!" Midori said childishly. Well, not as much as a bully than that person..

Asano felt the ringing of his phone as he picked it up.

"Ah, is that your girlfriend?" His friends teased him, making him sigh in the process. Even if he liked her, she wouldn't like him back. Especially when she has a secret.

Ri-chan

Subject: Luv Love Time!

I'll meet you where you're at ^O^*! But in exchange >~< Can you meet in front of the building when we're taking the baths >^<? I have something >*< important to tell you! Pwease meet me!

Asano sweatdropped.

"This is not Midori." Asano said, before closing his phone.

"But Midori writes like that! It has to be Midori!"

"Don't say her name so casually." Asano threatened, making the other people cower. "How are you suppose to know how she text if you haven't even gotten her phone number?"

The students cowered more under Asano's gaze. He smirked. I know more about Midori, don't ever say you know more than me.

"Asano-kun!" Waving her hand out, Midori yelled out grabbing her friend to them. They were panting, as Midori and her friend stopped in front of them. Her friend was pale, Asano noticed.

"Asano, do you have a hairband?" Midori asked, as Asano sighed.

"Why do I have to do this?" He reached into his bag, and got out a blue hairband.