Cinderella [1/?]

Once upon a time... In a faraway Iand, there was a tiny kingdom... Peaceful, prosperous, and rich in romance and tradition. Here, in a stately chateau, there Iived a widowed gentleman... And his IittIe son, Elliot.

A kind young lad who was gentle and blessed with a sweet heart. Just like his father.

Although he was a kind and devoted father, giving his beloved child every luxury and comfort he could want, still he felt that the boy needed a mother's care. And so he married again, choosing for his second wife a woman of good family... With two daughters just Elliot's age. By name... Anastasia and Drizella.

It was upon the untimely death of this good man, however, that the stepmother's true nature was revealed. Cold, cruel, and bitterly jealous of Elliot's charm and status, she was grimly determined to forward the interests of her own two awkward daughters.

Thus, as time went by, the chateau fell into dispair, for the family fortunes were squandered... Only one servant was hired to help keep the home tidy as it could be.

Due to the vain and selfish stepsisters, Elliot was abused, humiliated, and finally forced to become a servant in his own home. And yet, through it all, Elliot remained ever gentle and kind. Maybe it was because of the female servant that kept his sanity and heart. Yet with each dawn he found new hope that someday...

His dreams of happiness would come true and he would marry the woman he loved and take back his right as main heir.

.

.

.

Confident sways of her skirt made the female feel prideful, her simple dress shifting every second she moved. Almost as if she was dancing on the tiles. A upbeat melody playing non-stop in her head. The sun had barely risen as she got to work. Breakfast had to be made and she'd rather not have her friend be forced to get to work this early in the day.

Sadly, it would happen anyway, but, if the food was prepared a tinsy-bit earlier, maybe it would put Elliot at ease.

(Y/N) could hear the chiming of the bells and calls of 'Cinderellas' name. Growling under her breath, the young woman hears the screechs of the kettle to accompany the awful tune. Placing the food and drinks on the treys. The (h/c) haired gal makes sure she has all the items and heads up to the laddies rooms.

(Y/N) doesn't bother to hide her scowl, knowing fully well that being nice to the wicked wouldn't help her in the past or present days. Using her shoe to aid her in opening the door, the first thing she heard was Drizzela telling her to pick up her dirty hamper.

(Y/N) merely sighs, blocking out the rest of the laddies voices once delivering their own food. After closing Lady Termaine's door, the servant scrambles down the stairs steps hurriedly.

Heading into the kitchen, (Y/N) rushes out the back door to grab the clean pure white table cloth she had hidden away. Thankful that the devil of a cat named Lucifer hadn't scratched it up.

Carefully treading into the kitchen once more. The woman finds a small table in the corner and two little seats. Pulling them out into the middle of the room, (Y/N) grabs a glass cup from the cupboards placing it on the table.

Once she heard footsteps heading towards her, the female lifts her head to the newcomer. "Mornin' Elliot!" (Y/N) said sweetly, her smile brighter than the suns glow. The young male returns her grin, which grew a bit wider when he finally took notice of the set-up the (h/l) haired female had made.