The Little Mermaid

"Ahem . . . His royal highness, King Triton!"

The King of the sea, enters dramatically while his subjects wildly cheer. "And presenting the distinguished court composer, Horatio Thelonious Ignatius Crustaceous Sebastian!" The announcer said once again.

A small crab enters into the room, yet only given a mild applause. Triton turns his attention to the red shelled composer. "I'm really looking forward to this performance, Sebastian." The old king spoke with such pride. "Oh, Your Majesty, this will be the finest concert I have ever con-ducted. Your daughters and son - they will be spectacular!"

"Yes, and especially my little Ariel." Sebastian smiled politely to the King. "Yes, yes, he has the most beautiful voice... If only he'd show up for rehearsals once in a while." The crabby composer whispers to himself.

Proceeding to the podium, Sebastian begins to direct the orchestra.  

Theree ginormous clam shells are placed on the three coral branches as the sound of a trumpet is heard. Emerging from the clam shells are two girls in each one. All singing and swimming with grace, yet their features different from one another.

"We are the daughters of Triton. Great father who loves us and named us well:" 

"Aquata!"

"Andrina!"

"Arista!"

"Atina!"

"Adella!"

"Allana!"

"And then there is the youngest in his musical debut, Our seventh little brother we're presenting him to you, To sing a song Sebastian wrote, his voice is like a bell, he's our brother, Ar-i-AAAHHH!" A hidden shell opens to reveal that the youngest prince isn't there?!

The King gets up from his throne, annoyance and anger written on his face.

"ARIEL!!!"

.

.

.

(Y/N) felt a shriek escape her lips once she sees the newcomers in her abode. "W-Wha-!? Who!?" Starring at the red head with shock, she swam back and knocks into a shelf. More yelps fell from her throat as the once perfectly placed items fall on her.

"ARIEL!!" She shrieked once more, this time with anger.

The sudden crash made the two males wince and feel guilty for coming to her unannounced. The male merman was about to swim over to help her, but the girl held out her hand and one of her tentacles copying the exact motion. "Don't come any closer, I need a minute to.. Regain my bearings." The (h/c) haired female stated with a irritated sigh.

Patting herself off, she picks up the fallen items. Placing them carefully back on her shelf. "Your lucky none of my things broke, or-" Sighing once more, she couldn't deal with him. Not at the moment.

(Y/N) was supposed to relax, not listen to his rambling about the items he found in abandoned ship. The octo-merwoman would of enjoyed talking about the surface world today. But she was rather in a foul mood due to the minor inconvenience that had occurred a few moments earlier. Ariel shyly scratches the back of his neck once his eyes met hers.

(Y/N) sees this and huffs, her bad mood growing smaller. A tame smile crosses her mouth. "Okay, so what did you find today?"

Flounder was about speak up but then sees Ariel's love stricken, silly smile. With a grin, he keeps quiet, deciding it was best to let the sea prince start the story. The red headed male starts to speak excitingly while showing the (h/l) haired female the items that he and Flounder had found in the abandoned ship. One of the items being a strange object that looks like King Tritons golden triton, but miniature.

"Oh!" Noticing a red velvet box in the bag of items from the ship. (Y/N) snatches it, opening it with expectation. Yet frowns. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Ariel asks her with confusion.

Her (s/c) lips quirk up a bit with nostalgia. "It's nothing, I just thought it was a music box." The octo-merwoman stated, showing Ariel the velvet box and a object inside it. Which was a beautiful ruby gem with a silver band connecting it together. "Well, it's still interesting either way." Placing the item back into the bag, the sea prince continues the story. Watching (Y/N)'s features as he finishes his tale.

(Y/N) laughs at the daring adventure the two males had went on. Thankful that the two weren't eaten by a shark. Then a thought crossed her mind. "Ariel, didn't you have a music concert with your sisters today? I would of love to go, but I had a feeling you weren't going to be there." The octo-mermaid states, looking at the red head skeptically.

The mermen gasps in shock, completely forgetting the event. For his thoughts were only clouded with ways for him to impress the (h/c) haired beauty. Said female watches the male scramble out her cave with a quick sorry, saying he would return later in the day. Which made (Y/N) chuckle at his franticness.

Once he was gone, the young woman swims over to her vanity. Pulling out a dark (f/c) box with the utmost care. Placing it down, she turns a tiny handle knob that was on the side of the box. The box then starts to open as a silver painted human man and woman start to twirl together as the sweet music played. Humming along, (Y/N) day-dreams of dancing just like a human would on the surface.

Yeah! Another chapter! Welp, what do you ya'll think? Comments are appreciated! I thought about how to make the (Y/N) unique from just them being replaced with Eric or a random background character. So why not make them based off the villain? So here it is! If I get at least 5 comments I'll post another chapter sooner than expected!

See you in the next story!