200 Follower Qoutev Special: Snow White And The Poisoned Apple

You bow to the queen, her breathing uneven and ragged. Ignoring your mere presence. Marching off to perform your other duties. A gentle smile on your face as the castle walls glimmer dully in the morning.

"Oh, how tragic.."

You glance at the prince from below the castle windows.

"Ah, Prince Snow White..."

"What on earth!?"

You rush down the stairs, ignoring the small scraps and tears in your clothes.

"Your Majesty! It is un-proper for a royal to do a scullery maids job!"

The beautiful man smiles bashfully.

"I know her royal highness tells you to do these chores, but honestly.." You mutter, wiping away bits of dirt from his shirt. Wincing at the burdensome bucket filled with water.

"I'm sorry, Mx. [Name], I had no means to offend." The prince said with a bubbly laugh.

You huff at him, your cheeks puffing up like an odd fish you had once served to the queen.

"You silly man," You mumble, fixing your attire. 

"Come along now, your highness, I'll have one of the servants finish this task. The Queen has been feeling ill as of late. It is best to start readying for change."

"Change?" Snow White questioned you innocently, fluttering his dark lashes at you.

"Yes, change." You scolded, "for all we know. Her Majesty could be dead as we speak."

Snow White gasps at your answer, holding your arm close to his own. 

"You mustn't say such terrible things!" He cried as he decided to lead you into the castle instead.

"I'm sorry, your highness. I've served the queen since I was a mere babe, it hurts to even say this. But I cannot change fate." You say grimly, the prince's arm finding its way to your waist as he held you close.

He breathes in the scent of your skin, adoring the contact. The male blinks away his delusions as his fingers trace your waist.

"I'm sorry, [Name]."

"It... Will be alright your Majesty." You replied honestly, feeling his hands trace patterns into your clothed skin. You shudder but allow him, begrudgingly.

"[Name]..."

"Yes, your highness?"

Snow White sighs happily. 

"Once it is my time to rule, I will cherish you."

You stared at him confusingly, his grip tighter than before.

"You will be my bride, and I, your husband. Just like I had wished to the wishing well!"

"Don't say such silly things, your Majesty."

The prince smiled, pulling out the small bottle of poison hidden in his pocket.

"I meant it."

{The Fairest Prince In All The Lands had bitten into the fruit of the Devil. A red as a rose, sweeter than syrup, a delectable apple. One that will grant his heart's desire..}

《Hope you enjoyed it! Comments appreciated!》

-

[Link for the full book of 200 follower specials]
[https://www.quotev.com/story/15116547/200-SPECIAL-This-Isnt-Love-Yandere-Disney-Genderbend-PrincessFairytales-x-Yandere-Reader/3]

-