[ c . 6 ]

A week passed and Mia and ace were on their way to Monaco. His mother had gone back so did Gina but ash had to stay a bit longer. He too had to be in Monaco.

"This way sir." a make leads them both to their jet. Black and elegant. "It's quite early, you might want to go to sleep." Ace suggested but she refused. She seat opposite him and opened her laptop.  "I have uncompleted work" she placed her reading glasses.

Recently, Mia has been at her mother's job because she was quiet I'll.

He glanced over the screen of his laptop and watched the working woman. She was focused on her work.

[After the flight]

"WELCOME MR. ROMANO. I have been waiting for your arrival." A young-looking man greeted ace before going in for a hug. "It's been a long time lee" "really has been" Lee finally looked to the way mia was currently on a phone. "And who do we have here?"

"This Mia, my plus one" ace introduced her, and mia quickly hung up when she heard ace.

plus what? She thought. "What a lovely name. I'm Mikey Nakamura, but do call me lee. I'm also this tough guy's cousin" lee introduced himself. "It's nice meeting you."

The three of them enter a luxurious home. "Welcome to the house. Mia your room is 3 on the right and ace your's stays the same. I've got to go. Bye," lee went in the opposite direction of the two of them. 

"Ace. What do you mean by plus one?" She asked him and he just smiled. "It slipped my mind to tell you but my mom told me to do so." He walked away and mia looked confused.

"I wasn't done with my questions" she spoke in a mildly high tone for him to hear her. "Another time mia, I am very tired" he replied still walking away.

Taking her left she headed straight to her room. Grey and burgundy were the only color she saw. Not complaining. She liked it.

Taking off her heels she went to take a shower. When she came out she changed into a hoodie and jeans before getting her laptop to finish.

/later.different POV/

I got out of bed ready to go exploring. Putting on my slides, I left the room and went around the house. I went to the living room, library, garden, and kitchen but the house was practically empty. 

Ignoring what was going on, I take some (haram) shots. After 3 bottles, I felt tipsy and a bit drowsy so I decided I should go to bed. As I passed the conference hall, I heard murmurs. Placing my ear to the door, I listened.

"Alright 7 mafia from around the world are willing to become allies. Suadi, Mexico, Russia, s.korea, Britain, Morocco, and Rwanda."

"They plan on coming the day before the party. Most are coming with their wives and a mistress for the game"

"Smart of them"

"Romanvo, we need a plan"

" It's already late. Let's discuss this later tomorrow"

I heard the chairs shift and I quickly hid in a small opening between two walls. Everyone passed, I saw Lee, Yeoul, Mark, and 4 other people before I saw someone who I was shocked to see... Ace.

He waited for everyone to leave before looking at me. I gulped.

I ain't never seen him this intimidating.

"Mia, come here" I slowly walk to him with my head held low. I tell you, I ain't afraid of anything that isn't God, mum, and people who play with guns. I don't just mess with them.

"How long been here?"

"Since the allies part" I replied like I was some robot.

"So you were eavesdropping?"

In my defense, I, am drunk, so I'm not in my right state.

"I know you're smart enough to not run..." he pulled me closer. " Are you drunk?" "I had just a little"

"Go to bed, we have something to talk about tomorrow."

///////////////////////////////

short chapter but I felt like updating it...