Ignoring prank on boyfriend

*Sadie POV*

"Alright guys back with another prank on Jay and it's going to be the dodging kisses and ignoring prank

"Alright guys back with another prank on Jay and it's going to be the dodging kisses and ignoring prank. Y'all see how he love to be all over of me so we finna see how he reacts. I said to the camera then put one in the bedroom and the kitchen.

I started making some dinner:

I put both of our plates on the table and heard him open the door and put a thumbs up to the camera

"What's up baby" he said trying to kiss my lips but I just moved my face and continue to eat.

"Bae stop fwm and give me my damn kiss tf" He said trying to kiss me again. I moved again and he mugged me for a while then went to sit down.

"Thanks for the food ma it looks hella good you wifey material fr" He said eating and looking at me. I just kept staring at my phone trying to hold my blush.

"Alright you don't want to speak wtf did I do" he said and I continued to eat and look down at my food.

"Now you pissing me off bae" He said. I looked over at him and seen he finished his food so I took it for him threw the rubbish in the bin and went to do the washing up.

"You look sexy asl rn" He said while rubbing my ass and kissing on my neck.
I moved away and left the area so he can do the washing up and left for the bedroom

"If u wanted me to do the mf dishes u coulda just said that Sadie" he said.

I started laughing silently and closed the bedroom door and started talking to the hidden camera.

"Oop not the Sadie y'all know he be calling me Bae babe Ma but never my name u know he mad mad so this is funny to me."

"I feel kinda bad for my baby but dw he getting good Coochie after this" I whispered then i heard him coming up the stairs so I stated to watch the tv.

"Bae Ik what u want FR don't worry you'll get it soon" he said coming over to kiss me but I just turned my head. He shook his head then left for the shower. I looked at the camera weirdly cause wtf he on about.

*30 minutes later*

He came out the shower towel around his waist water dripping he looked sexy but I wasn't going to fold.

"Bae come here" He said from the bathroom door. I started to walk towards him and then turned to the closet instead to get my clothes for the shower.

" WTAF Sadie I did nun and u acting like a bitch rn" he said then slammed the door and went downstairs.

I mugged him behind cause who tf he calling a bitch. Then I went to shower and then came out later on the bed and he still weren't there.

I heard him come in while I was reading and planning my tomorrow he smelt like weed so I'm guessing he hot boxed in the car.

He took his keys out unloaded the gun and then took of his short cause he normally just sleep in boxers.

He started hugging me saying "Bae I'm sorry you know ion mean to say it I'm sorry FR if I did anything talk to me please" He said while cuddling me.

I just have him a look then kissed him and climbed on top of him.

"BAE I WAS PRANKING YOU but don't ever call me a bitch again" I said kissing all over his face. He mushed my head and lifted me up from him.

I brought the camera to his face " ha got your ass" I said laughing in his face. He just picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"That wasn't funny" He said straight facing me while I cheesed in his face. I was laying next to him and holding the camera.

"Well guys we got him so good tune in next time" I said while he grabbed my neck and whispered "I'm finna fuck you up". I just looked at him then closed the video.

I looked at him and he was smiling soo I ran downstairs not wanting to get fucked up.

Like and comment for part 2 with a sex scene