Dancing with the Devil

My life was going great. I had, Samantha , the girl of my life. We had big plans after high school. We both saved up enough money to move out our parents house and move into our own apartment. We both go to different high schools, but she trusted me and I trusted her. I ain't have to worry about her cheatin' on me and she ain't have to worry about me cheatin' on her. Or did she? For me It was hard to control myself starin' at the baddest chicks in the school. But I would always remind myself that I already had what I wanted. One day my loyalty to Samantha was going to be tested. I stepped out of class to get some water from the water fountain, and bam there she was. Faith was the most popular female at my school. Both of her parent's were powerlful lawyers, and one of the richest. I ain't gone lie, the girl was spoiled. Anyways we were both walking towards the water fountain. She looked at me. I looked down, which made It real awkward. I stood there by the fountain...
Faith: Umm, you gone drink or just stand there?
Me: Oh naw, you go first.I stepped back to give her some space. I told myself look away because I felt myself get on hard when she bent over. I began day dream of what I wanted to do to that ass of hers. She had some shorts that showed the curves from her waist down. She had the sexiest legs a woman could ever have. She had a perfect light brown skin complexion. She had hazel eyes, and the longest natural blonde hair that stop at the middle of her back. I realized I was just standing there staring at her the whole time. She smiled and then laughed when she looked down. I looked down to see what she was laughin at. Embarrassed I turned around and quickly walked into the bathroom.Later during lunch time, I was sitting at the table chillin' with my homeboys until I saw Faith walk into the cafeteria with her little entourage, or groupies of "so callled friends" she really hung around with. When I started staring at her, It's like everything slowed down as she walked past us. I watched as her hips moved side to side, with her ass cheeks moving up and down. Ray shoved me with his elbow.
Ray: Damn nigga you look like you bout to start droolin' everytime that bitch walk in the cafeteria.
Me: Man shutup. You know you be watchin' that ass too.
Ray: Naww, I got my girl to do that....Fat boy, well that's what we called him sat down at the table with us. His real name was John.
Fat Boy: Aye man, I think Faith be checkin' you out son.
Me: No she don't. What she want with a nigga like me?
Fat Boy: Shit that's what I'm saying. You ain't cute.
Me: Shutup you fat fuck.
Ray: Fat Boy right tho. Look.Ray nodded his head towards Faith's table. I looked to my right and saw her looking at me.
Her friends were laughing.
I quickly looked away.By the end of the day after school, Me, Ray and Fat Boy walked to my car. I always dropped Fat Boy home ever since he got into a car accident. As we looked up, we saw Faith standing at my car. I drove a 2008 challenger that my pops gave to me.
Fat Boy: Aye Ray I think you should drop me off home. Our boy here got some company today.Ray agreed and decided to take him home. They knew what they was doin'.
Faith: Hey...
Me: Wassup? Why you not with you friends?Faith: I wanted to talk to you, so I told them I'll catch up later.
Me: oh...what you wanted to talk to me about?
Faith: I don't usually go up to dudes and make the first move.but umm...I been feelin' you for a while now...
Me: Me?. You jokin' right?Okay It's either she wanted my money, my car, or something else.but I know she ain't really want a nigga like me.
Faith: *laughs* Don't be stupid. Yes you.
Me: But we don't even talk.
Faith: I know. You want to come over my house tonight?She didn't even let me answer the question.
Faith: Here's my number.She gave me a piece of paper with her number on It and stuck It inside my back pockets. She then squeezed my ass. She walked away. I finally let out a deep breathe. My phone vibrated. It was a text from my girl Samantha. "Hey baby I miss you. I love you. Don't forget about our date tonight".Damn I forgot about that shit. I was stuck. I didn't want to cancel plans with the finest girl in the school and then get shamed by my niggas, but I didn't wanna cancel plans with my girl either....what should I do?