A bite of the Apple

Tonight I was going to take my girl out to the movies. I knew I was going to regret It, but I canceled plans with Faith. Samantha was more important anyways. I took her out to see the new batman movie. I went to her house to pick her up around seven thirty. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. I heard her voice telling somebody to open up the door. The door opened up and there I stood face to face with Faith. I just stood there still not knowing whether to say hi or what. What was she doing here? She was about to say something but Samantha finally came to the door.
Samantha: Hey bae you ready to go?
Me: Uh yeah let's go...She grab my hand and pulled me away. I looked back as Faith. She looked back at me and then closed the door. I started playing 21 questions with Samantha.
Me: How do you know her?
Samantha: How do I know who?
Me: Faith...Samantha started laughing like It was a joke, but I was serious. I had no clue that they were relatives.
Samantha: That's my cousin. She's staying at my house for the week since her parents are going out of town. Why? You two know each other?
Me: Yeah something like that...I didn't want to tell her about how Faith had a little thing going on for me. After the movies we decided to go have a little walk on the beach. It was windy, and the beach was empty with just the two of us. It was the perfect night for us to be together. I hugged her from behind as we looked up at the stars, and the full moon that lit up the dark skies.
Samantha: Baby how much do you love me?
Me: How much do I love?
Samantha: Yes..
Me: Ima ride with you, fly with you, fall with you, and when It comes to the bullet...shit I'll die for you.
Samantha: aww you mean that?
Me: You know I do..I turned her around and picked her up as we started kissing. We stayed there a few more minutes and sat down in the sand and talked for a while. She ended up falling asleep on me so I carried her to the car and placed her in the front seat. When I took her home, Faith opened up the door for us as I carried her upstairs to her bedroom. I layed her on the bed and kissed her goodnight on her forehead and covered her up with her blanket. I closed the door behind me and found Faith leaning by the door in the hallway. My heart started racing.
Faith: What movie did you guys go see?
Me: Oh umm, Dark knight rises....It was good.I started walking away but she followed right behind me and grabbed my hand.Faith: Hey what's the rush?Me: I have to go home.Faith: Are you saying that to get rid of me?Me: No I...She pushed me against the wall and placed a finger on my lips.

She started feeling on my chest, and then started kissing me on my neck. I tried to push her away.
Me: This ain't right. I'm with Samantha.She whispered in my ear. I thought I was going to melt. She started moving her tongue around my earlobe as she reached down and grabbed my dick. I let out a groan as she squeezed It. She started kissing me. She unzipped my pants.
Faith: Mmm..you big down there..She got on her knees as she pulled my pants down.....
My dick was hard as a brick as she took one lick of the head and used her finger to wipe the pre-cum across her lips. She knew she was turning me on and she loved it. She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly sucked from top to bottom. She made sure my shaft was soaking wet so that the slurping sound kept me hard.

After 10 minutes or so of her giving me head and other teases . She stood up and released her hold on my dick, watching it stand by itself. She slid her thong off and i watched it hit the floor in slow motion. She got on top with her back facing me and began going up and down, filling her wet pussy with my dick. She was moaning and rubbing her own breast. Her ass was slapping so hard i got scared it would wake up Samantha. I wasn't thinking right. I reached around and played with her clit . I held onto her and stood up. I figured i already fucked up so might as well go hard. She placed her hands on the arm of sofa and i began to pound her from behind. She was throwing it back hard, its like the pussy was mine or something.
Faith: "Oh shit I'm about to cum she moaned"
I grabbed her hips and started to pump faster . Her legs began to shake and soon she was splashing all over me.

That night I went home with a guilty concious after I slept with Faith. I knew that was the worst mistake of my life. I couldn't bare with It. I felt like calling Samantha that same night to tell her the truth but I was too scared of how she would respond. So I just didn't say anything. As long as Faith also kept her mouth shut. In my mind I was screaming no, just walk away, but my body was screaming yes. Temptation was a bitch that night. I felt so bad that I didn't even go to sleep. It was a good thing that It was a saturday. My body had gave up on me so I fell asleep around five thirty. I made a promise to myself that I would stay away from Faith from that day on. I ain't wanna have shit to do with her. I even ignored all her texts and calls. Today me and Samantha were going around the nieghborhood to check out some apartments. I went to her house to pick her up. I said a prayer to myself hoping that I didn't have to run into Faith.