Sin

Unfortunately I did run into her because she answered the door again.
Me: Samantha here?
Faith: Yeah hold on.She slammed the door in my face. That's how I knew she was upset at me. Oh well. She was just going to deal with It. She knew me and Samantha were together. It wasn't my fault she threw herself at me. After all I did tell her to stop. She came to the door again and invited me inside. I walked past her. I could feel her eyes staring at the back of me. She had this mean look on her face. Samantha came downstairs in sweats and a sports bra.She had long hair like Faith, but she had dark brown hair. She kept It in a pony tail today. I felt myself get on hard as I stared at her body. She was beautiful with a banging ass body. I licked my lips as I thought about the day when we had sex, when I was tasting every inch and piece of her body, especially between her legs.
Me: hey baby, you look sexy. As usual.
Samantha: Oh stop It.I grabbed her and gave her a kiss on her lips. I could tell that Faith was getting jealous.
Faith: *ahem* I'm still here you know?We stopped kissing as we both began to laugh. Samantha just waved her off.
Samantha: Girl don't hate because you don't have a man who you could make love to everyday.
Faith: Oh you'll be suprised.
Samantha: What that supposed to mean? I could tell they were about to catch attitudes with each other so I stepped in and pulled Samantha out the house.As we were driving around I knew something was bothering Samantha.
Me: You okay bae?
Samantha: What do you think she meant by that comment?
Me: Baby don't worry about her. She just tryin' to get under yo skin.
Samantha: *sighs* You right.

I knew It was still bothering her but I let It go as we finally came to the apartments. We met up with an real estate agent. We sat down and talked to her about how much she was renting It for. With both of us working we were able to afford It. But we still needed some time to talk about It.Later that week, Fat Boy was having a party for his birthday. Me and Samantha decided to go just give him his gifts and have fun or whatever. Fat Boy's parent's allowed the party to be at the house since It was a two story house with plenty of space. The atmosphere was thick and the music was bumpin'. Everybody was either dancin', chillin on the wall or in they own zone. We found Fat Boy and Ray in the kitchen with some other friends.
Me: Happy b-day nigga.
Samantha: Happy birthday John.
Fat Boy: Man what I told you about callin' me that? My name Fat Boy.We all started laughing. Then everybody turned and stared as Faith walked into the kitchen with her friends.
Faith: Wassup ya'll?Everybody said responded.
Samantha: where's the bathroom?Fat Boy pointed down the hall and told her to make a left. Faith kept staring at me, but I just looked away. I told them I was going outside for a breather. A few minutes later Faith crept up behind me.
Me: What do you want?
Faith: Well is that how you going to act now?Me: I don't know what you talkin about.
faith: David don't play stupid. What? I'm only good enough for you to fuck me but I can't be your woman.
Me: You know I can't do that. What happened that night was a mistake. I'm with Samantha.I started walking away.
Faith: I bet she won't be to happy If she find out I'm pregnant......I turned around and stopped in my tracks...