It's your fault he almost died

When one soul loves another it's unbreakable..
But when one is unsure ..their heart can just as easy be manipulated to hate rather than love..

(It took me three time to make that sentence make sense 🤣)

It was a few days after Fuli's "voice" incident for she did not tell anyone about this ,she was beginning to wonder why Wivu  was not with his family.

She also began to believe him , her family not loving,the only one who loved her was Wivu.

Fuli was wondering when they will return home to the tree of life.

She made her way over to pride rock and saw kion on the edge of it,looking over the lands.
Fuli walked over to him.

Fuli: hey kion

Kion: morning Fuli.

Fuli:kion, can we meet at the waterfalls tonight?
Kion:sure , I was thinking of who to be my queen and all since Rani ...loves you and not me it's clear .

Fuli: oh who?!

Fuli:do I like kion??

Kion: yeah,Zur-
Zuri: kion ,hi!
Zuri jumped down from a rock and walked over to kion .

Kion: wow you have grown alot since we met!

Zuri:so have you!

Kion and zuri smiled at eachother.

Fuli stood there what looked like her eyes were darkening and all you could see was the reflection of Zuri on Fuli's shadowy eyes.

Zuri: hmm mabye we could meet up soon

Kion: yeah sure I would love too!

Zuri hugged kion and walked off.

Kion: anyway so -

Fuli: you love Zuri?
Fuli asked sharply looking at the ground.

Kion: no I was asking her to be my platonic queen but maybe more in the future -

Kion : WAIT FULI THAT CAME OUT WRONG!

Fuli: I'm such an Idiot....I fell for you? Hah now I'm dumber than Bunga!

Kion: you still love me?..,but I love you too!

Fuli: tell Zuri that! Oh wait no you can't your heart will always belong to a lioness ...not a cheetah like me...

Kion: Fuli I didn't know you still liked me!

Fuli: kion wanna know something?

Kion:...

Fuli: lions should be with lionesses and cheetahs should be with cheetahs .

Kion: your not saying...

Fuli: heck I might leave with Wivu...OR EVEN BETTER ILL BE WITH FURAHA BEACAUSE YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A HEART BREAKER  IM GLAD RANI LEFT YOU , I WOULD DO THE SAME , ZURI ONLY WANTS YOU FOR THE THRONE AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON TIFFU! YOU SEE KION NO BODY ACTUALLY LOVES YOU , WELL I DID I MADE THAT ERROR AND LOOK WHAT I PAID , I WILL NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE EVER AGAIN!

Kion stepped back a bit and now was at the very edge.

Fuli saw tears in Kion's eyes.

Kion looked at the edge and back at Fuli.

Fuli: wait don't!

Than a voice so loud it hurted Fulis ears.

FULI NOW'S THE CHANCE IF YOU WONT I WILL!

Then Fulis eyes went pure black .

Fuli: go ahead Kion I insist..

Kion took a breathe and jumped off,but was caught by something.

Tiffu, Zuri and Kiara holding on to kion .

Fulis eyes turned normal and she looked at kion now who was frightened ,she ran off faster than a bullet.

Fuli:GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

AUNT: LOOK WHAT YOU DID FULI , YOU BROKE HIM AHAH YOU BROKE THE FIERCEST !

Fuli broke down crying.