I

Dante Luciano died, and I saw it happen.
Or rather, I envisioned it. I saw his body, pierced and bloody, only an hour before I found the body. This wasn't the first time I envisioned a death, and I'm sure it wouldn't be the last.  Ever since the new school year at hendrix academy, a private boarding school for heirs and heiresses of the biggest and most expensive companies in the world, my visions have been more frequent and always of students. The first student I dreamed of went missing a few days later. A coincidence, you could say. But two more?

My hands shake as I knock on the dorm room door, careful to not leave any trace or make any sound that could disrupt the supervisors. Henry Vitiello, my competitor in every way, opens the door. He takes in the blood on my body and I speak seven words that will change everything. "I didn't know where else to go."

His gray eyes scan my body, and grabs me by the waist as he pulls me in, not caring that the blood may stain his pajama pants. He locks the door behind us, placing me on the barside table before he asks in the deadliest tone I've ever heard, "Who did this to you?"

And I tell him. I tell him everything.

From the visions, to the murder cases, to my theories. He asks one question; "Why tell me?" Its a valid question considering our history.

I was fourteen the first time I went head to toe with Henry Vitiello. That day was our very first tournament of highschool freshman year. Our schools rivaling, and we were picked to compete against one another for the first time of many. I vowed to be better than him.  But now, eight years later, we attend the same school and I say the answer he already knows; "You're the only one as smart as me." If anyone could help me solve this, it would be him.

His lips twitched for half a second, but I caught it before he could stop himself. I narrowed my eyes at him and blurted out, "I was warned about you, you know."

He leans back on the wall, and crosses his arms, "But you're here anyway. What's the plan, heiress?"

"Would you help me hide a body?" I may not have killed him, but my handprints are still on his body.

He looks at me,  almost contemplating his answer. Just as I'm about to lose hope, he answers.
"Lead the way."

Henry's pov

Dante Luciano died, and I'm the one who did it. And now I'm helping my biggest competitor bury him.  Shakespear once wrote 'Hell is empty,  and all the devils are here.' And I couldn't agree more, for I was an example.

I clean the blood off my hands, scrubbing under my nails thrice for good measure. I'm surprised my hands aren't stained in crimson yet.

I've been conceived as a business move, and raised as a weapon. I've been assaulted, experimented, beaten until my dull ends sharpened. Until I was so far gone that I'd become the perfect weapon my father wanted.

I remember all the times, even as a little boy, that I've attempted to murder him. I never went through with it. I was always too weak, I would always burst into tears apologizing, clinging to him as if he weren't the reason why life is agonizing to me. And somehow, he'd always be mad I didn't go through with it. You can't even shoot me? He'd say, I'm disappointed. Grow up.

I always counted on killing him or myself, but now, years later, I'm completing another task of my fathers; Murder the competition.

His plan is to one by one wipe out any heir and heiress that could potentially rival my fathers precious empire. He wants me to make sure his competition's legacy never goes on, and what he doesn't realize is he's been killing his own legacy, nudging his son closer to death than he realizes.

  I guess, in some way, I had hoped someone caught onto what we were doing.  Jane Ivers' brain is something that's always fascinated me, but seeing the depths of it reminds me why I've seeked her out during our adolescence, just five more minutes, just one more tournament, just one minute alone, just a bit more time. I think I always knew that if anyone caught onto my sins, it would be her.

She is a weakness that keeps me human, and I know this won't end well for me, I know this, but I let her guide me to the beginning of my tragedy anyway. I can only hope my tragedy is as grand to rival shakespeare.