Chapter 25

Isla woke up tangled in Charles' sheets, she looked over at him and smiled. She had an amazing night alone with him. Lots of pent up tension was released.

She sat up and stretched, and leaned over and quickly kissed Charles on the cheek "I have to go" Isla said quietly

Charles' eyes opened slightly, he grabbed her arm pulling her closer. "Please don't go" he said, still half asleep.

"I have to get back to make a team flight back to Milan" Isla protested. "We have some work to do at headquarters" She explained further.

Charles sat up in his bed and stretched, the covers falling down and exposing his bare chest. Isla smiled at the sight.

"So you'll be staying in Milan?" Charles asked, sounding a little unsure.

"Yes, probably with Heather," Isla explained.

Charles seemed to be partially relieved by Isla's answer. "What are you working on?" He asked

"What's with all the questions?" Isla asked back.

"Nothing, just curious" Charles said trying to be nonchalant

"Okay, But I really need to go" Isla said climbing out of bed and getting dressed.

She left and headed back to the hotel. Her phone was dead from not having her charger.

She walked back into the lobby and Heather was standing there with her bag. Isla realized she was probably late, she quickly passed her, went up and packed and ran back down to the lobby.

She made it just when the bus pulled up to take everyone from AlphaTauri to the airport. Isla sat down at the back of the bus in a window seat. Heather sat in the row infront of her. She turned around and handed Isla a set of keys "I'm going to see my husband" she said. "These are the keys to the apartment.

"Oh, okay" Isla said.

Pierre had made his way to the back of the bus and sat beside Isla. Heather raised an eyebrow and gave Isla a funny look then looked at Pierre then back to Isla.

Isla just laughed. "Thanks for the keys Heather" She said as Heather turned around in her seat.

"Keys?" Pierre asked curiously

"Heather isn't going back to Milan, she's going to spend time with her husband" She explained

"Ah, cool. So just you and me" Pierre nudged her in the ribs

"I guess so" She said

Sarah then came running to the back of the bus. Hey guys we got another viral post going. Isla and Pierre both pulled out their phones and opened instagram.

It was a video of Pierre congratulating Isla after her win. Then a photo of them looking into each other's eyes. Isla let out a laugh. "You really have a knack for making us look like we are in love" Isla continued to laugh

Pierre fell silent, then let out a forced laugh "Ya, how do you even get these videos and pictures" He asked

"I'm everywhere" She laughed "It is just good for the team and sponsorship to have some good posts, it gets people talking" She explained. "You know what they say, a picture's worth a thousand words" and then returned to her seat at the front of the bus.

"It is quite the picture," Pierre said looking into Islas' eyes.

"It definitely is," She agreed, breaking eye contact and looking out the window.

He leaned in closer to Isla "Are we going to talk about last night?" He whispered

"What about last night?" She asked