Chapter 27 - Australia Pt. 1

AlphaTauri and Redbull landed in Australia, they had a week of touring around the country and filming videos for the social media channels. They started in Sydney, Australia. Max, Checo, Pierre and Isla headed off to the beach in a van.

Days like this were always a struggle with Isla, she couldn't let her guard down because there was a video camera constantly on her. She looked noticeably nervous in the van.

Pierre leaned over, "Hey, look at me" he said.

Isla looked at him "Just pretend this day is just a day out with friends" Pierre explained "don't worry about the camera, ignore it, the less you think about the camera, the more enjoyable these days are" He said.

"Actually?" She whispered back

"Yes, I have plenty of experience in these crazy redbull marketing days' ' he said with a smile.

"Plus we are a better team then those two" He said loudly and then punched Max in the arm playfully

"Oh want to bet" Max responded, Checo just laughed

"I think we will prevail as the better team" Isla said

"You are a confident one" Max said

"Well, when you win your first F1 race, you can be '' She said with confidence. Then laughed

"Okay, fine you win that one" Max laughed

Checo leaned forward and high fived Isla

The van stopped on the beach, they all clamored out of the van. There were 4 wetsuits hanging up waiting for them. Isla remembered being instructed to wear a bathing suit under her clothes so it would make an easy transition to their first activity.

The boys automatically started taking off their shirts and hopping into the wet suits. Isla quickly slipped out of her jean shorts and alpha tauri shirt revealing her red string bikini.

Pierre stopped getting dressed and just stared at Isla and how amazing she looked in the bikini. He quickly realized Max was also looking at her so he reached over and shoved him. Causing him to tip over into the sand as he was on one foot pulling on the wetsuit.

Sarah ran over "Hey guys, you may not want to put on the wetsuit fully yet, it's quite hot, and we still have to talk to the professional surfer"

So the group of them wore the wet suits pulled up to their waists. Isla had to admit it, she felt pretty good wearing her Bikini, she knew she had Pierres attention even more now.

The group gathered around the surfer who gave them a rundown of how to catch a wave and paddle out.

Then the group put on the wetsuits fully and ran into the water with their surfboards.

The goal was to be the first team to both catch the same wave, and make it back on shore before the other team.

Isla managed to get out in front of the boys who were still paddling behind her. The years spent playing in the ocean and lakes back home in Canada when she was younger was definitely paying off.

She cheered on Pierre to meet her so they could catch a wave. He finally got to where she was, "Shit, Isla you are fast" He said out of breath.

"That I am" she said, Isla looked back over her shoulder and saw a wave coming. "Let's get ready, a wave is approaching"

She propped up getting ready, "Pierre! Hurry, get ready" She said again as she stood up and started to ride the wave. Her competitive side was really showing now, she thought.  She turned her head to see Pierre shakily standing and riding the wave also.