IV.

I looked at my Weaponry Teacher while he is pointing at different displayed weapons. I took no interest in this boring session. I just waited for the class to end for the Fighting Bot Session to start.

I looked at my friend, James, and as expected, he was very close to fall asleep. He has ginger-colored hair and brown eyes. Our friend next to him, Daniel, is his opposite. Dan is a very smart person, an honor student per say. With his blue eyes hidden behind his round glasses and light brown hair. It is still a wonder to us why he wasn't selected to be at Section A, the pilot section.

".. and here we have are what we call throwing knives, the person equipped with this weapon is in need of high accuracy," the teacher said as I averted my attention to her.

I looked around and took interest to different weapons. The weapons are such battle axe, morning star, light swords, bow and arrows, spears, etc. But I still don't know which weapon to use and the next session is close.

"I suggest the dual daggers and throwing knives," Dan suggested, from behind. I looked at him and raised a brow. "I can see that you're looking for a weapon."

"Yeah, that's true," I said, as James looked at us with interest. "Have you picked your weapons already?"

"I'm in for the duo-end spear," James said, eyes filling with imagination.

"Still thinking whether bow and arrows, modified guns or morning star," Dan stated. James and I were surprised at his last choice.

"And I guess it's time for Fighting Bot Session," our teacher said. She was in front of a door when a pad appeared. She puts her palm on the pad and the door opened. "Now go to your groups."

Let's just say there was a new group. James, Daniel and I were grouped along with Ashley and Samantha. All according to the president's plan, I guess. Samantha is this sexy, robust blue haired girl with gray eyes.

Just in time, the two girls were running towards us with short breaths. "I didn't know it was the other way around these days where the girl runs toward the boy," Sam complained, when James made a sarcastic comment. And thus, the fight between the two starts.

The teacher clapped her hands to get our attention, "So take the weapon you chose and enter the room," she points, "where it is set at Extreme Bot Mode. So good luck passing this test, because if you failed, you are no longer allowed to practice in here." She explained with a stern look.

So it's either we pass this test or fail it and never practice here again. I looked at everyone as they grabbed their preferred weapons.

James grabbed the dual-end spear. Sam took the modified whip. Dan settled with the Morning Star and guns. I looked at Ashley as she walked towards the direction I planned on going.

"So what'd you pick?" I asked as she tied her hair into a bun. She smiled at me showing her bow. She grabbed the bag of arrows.

"What about you?" She asked, watching me scan the weapons.

"This," showing her a throwing knife. I grabbed the bag of knifes and took two mid-length daggers and put them on my weapon belt.

"Hmm," she said, smiling, "good choice. C'mon, let's go, our group is being called." She said leading as to the entrance.

We were all ready as the teacher opened the door with a card, and set it to kill mode. We entered the field as we readied our weapons.

The stage was like a Trick Room, all colored in mixture of blue and black.

Welcome to Fight Bot Session. Difficulty: Kill Mode. In this mode, there will be non-stop spawning of bots, in order to win, you must kill the main bot.

The voice surrounded the room as the bots started spawning. I took my dual daggers as the others ran to fight.

I saw Samantha, trapping one bot with a whip and throwing it with the others with a modified electrocution. James strategy was to surround himself with bots and began the started killing bots two at a time using his dual-end spear.

Dan was the same with James, except he killed the bots surrounding him with one blow. However, Ashley did her stuffs with her bow differently. She shot the bots, using more than two arrows at a time with her great speed.

I decided to do my stuffs. I started slicing bots with my daggers, while throwing the knives at the bots running towards me. But then I remembered that the only way to finish this is to kill the main bot. But where?

Then I saw it at a far distance. It was a tall bot carrying a sword. I shouted at the others to run towards the main bot. But we were being followed by an unlimited number of bots. So the others should fight the bots while one should kill the main.

We were running towards the main bot as it awakens. It stood and held it's sword. I threw a knife at it but it deflected the knife using it's sword.

I run towards it as Ash shot an arrow on it's two feet. That's when Dan called me.

"Hayden! Search for it's life source."

Life source. Wait. I ran to wards the bot and went to the back of it. Just as expected. The life source is on it's back, exactly directed to the heart.

"Hayden!" I heard Ash called. I looked behind and saw her running towards me while firing arrows at the bots behind her. "Throw a knife at it's back."

I did what I was told to. With such accuracy, it was a direct hit. The bot started glowing and then, poof, it was gone.

Congratulations! Kill mode finished. We hope you learned something from this session. From now on, you can practice here whenever you want and whatever mode you want.

Exhausted. I walked towards the others and towards the exit.

~*~

a.n.

Hey, after sometimes, I finally graduated from Junior High school. So hopefully, i can get some time to finish this book along with the other, "Camp Crazy", hopefully, I can get my schedule fixed to easily finish this book. That's all. Yourwonderfulpanda, signing off