Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

For all contents of this story. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, or in any other way to exploit any part of this copyrighted story without the prior written permission of the author.

Mature Content Warning. This story may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended and too sensitive or are under the age of eighteen, leave the story immediately, or just ignore and skip some scenes. Some words within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, strong languages, violence etc. that aren't suitable for young readers.

Story Trigger Warning. Some content of this story are quite disturbing, so I encourage every readers to prepare themselves emotionally before proceeding. If you believe that the reading will be traumatizing for you, then you may choose to forgo it. 

Copyright © 2022 by ktchvz.
All rights reserved.

Reader discretion is advised.