Kabanata 14

Kabanata 14

Safe

"N-No, stop!" I squealed, loud enough for everyone that were sleeping in this camping site to hear my cries.

Releasing all the strength that I had restored three minutes ago, the time he started to mercilessly touch and grope me against my will. I had managed to push him with all the feminine force that I could bestow upon my slim arms and delicate hands.

Misanthropic, I was. Definitely. Something in my mind had start to build an ossified antipathy towards humankind, my kind. Majority of men were lustful, unsympathetic lecherous rakehell that had promiscuous sexual intercourse from one woman to another and who knew who was next.

One of many reasons why I merely had two or three friends. I distrusted all people, whether they were male or female. Excluding those persons who were most important and close to me.

John's disgusting hands were like itching to grope the most sensitive spot of a woman's body. Unfortunately, my body. My chest and the ones down there. Thankfully, I had little control of my own body. He did not firmly keep me in place that much, and that had given me a chance to tear his nasty hands off my thighs.

I was so sure of myself that I would face a panorama of fears after this. Again.

After all that I had fought so hard against it, in order to banish this gruesome and bothersome anxiety of such unspeakable. One snap of John's hand, all my efforts on fighting this trauma would be put to waste. Just like that? No. It was tormenting, and I did not have any plans on resurrecting it inside me again.

"Silence. You're so loud, my love," marahas at nakakarinding sabi ni John na ngayon ay muli na palang nakahawak sa hita ko. "You could have wake the dead out of their grave, or Satan himself from the pits."

Where were they? I understood that they were all fast asleep by this hour because we just had a long and tiring day of trip that etiolated them. Heretofore, I begged for justice, couldn't they hear me? I just literally screamed earlier.

Siguro ay impossible nga rin na marinig nila ako. May kalayuan din kasi itong tent ni Adah. It was her way of showing boundaries and space, knowing her place that she was just a substitute local tour guide serving Laki and his friends.

Walang tigil ang tuloy tuloy na pagtulo ng mga mainit kong luha nang biglang sinakop ng malaking kamay ni John ang dalawang kamay ko. He harshly pinned my wrist over my head, and imprisoned my legs in between his knees.

"P-Please, leave. . ." I begged for the sake of my sanity and virginity.

"I know you want this too, Holy. Masyado ka namang pa-hard-to-get," he imitated the tone of my pleading voice. Mocking me. "You can scream your moan next time, but not here. Keep quiet."

Helplessly trying to free myself out of his grasp, I pleaded with higher tone. "G-Get off me, please. I don't want this!"

I was hoping. Nagbabaka sakaling itigil niya itong marumi at sapilitan niyang pinaggagagawa sa akin kung masinsinan ko itong kausap sa mahinahon na boses.

Sapagkat ay hindi. Nagkamali ako. Kaya naisipan kong lakasan ang aking boses.

Hindi ko maaninag ang pagmumukha ni John dahil sa sobrang dilim kaya ay itinagilid ko ang aking mukha mula sa pagkakahiga.

This was suffocating. It appeared like I was being gagged to death, or so, being drowned in the sea of torment and troubles where it showed the vicissitudes of my childhood years. I could hardly breathe, my body was shaking like I was in a cloistered place somewhere on the other side of the world under thundershowers and that no one, completely none of the living things could be able to hear me.