𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

'𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨.'

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 - 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤

'𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞?'

'𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜.'

SUMMARY

Once upon a time there a was a girl, bright smile and big blue eyes. A dreamer, like everyone said.

And she was alive.

She went to her dream college, and this was where she was not alive anymore.

The girl had a sister, who was now determined to find justice and truth for her death.

They said it was suicide, but something bought her to a deep end where death was the only escape.

Determined to know what really happened that night, the girl had to befriend what looked like to be her sister's best friends.

Her sister needed justice and those four good girls with perfect lives might know a something that they did not tell.

And when someone started threatening the girls, the younger sister might find herself in an anonymous thriller hunt which could lead to an horrific end.

You know what they say about good girls, they are the worse.

Or also

Where four girls had to deal with an disguised anonymous, threatening to hurt them, and a determined sister in search for the truth.

Will their secrets stay buried or will they be exposed?

Will their friendship be ruined forever or will they get closer?

Either way

The scandal is going to be loud.

'𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍.'

'𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢

'𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢. 𝙸𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘?'

Disclaimers

Started 27 / 2 /  2023
Ended ??
Language English
Status On going
Copyright Plagiarism is a crime. I own all copyrights on this book.

Author's note

Hello and welcome to this masterpiece, if you chose to read this, it means you have good tastes. If you found yourself here for casualties, you can call it destiny or whatever.

This book is a thriller/detective/mystery/dark humour book, you have been warned. And yes, it is similar to my other book «Coraline» -you could find on my account, I reccomend go read it 'cos it's cool.-

It will contain a lot of curses, everything crime related, and a lot of politically incorrect. Also includes bad topics, but after all it's a psychological thriller, so do not expect to read about how many flowers are in a bouquet.

Important note: English is not my first language, and it can happen that at times I have to use Google Translator, so, if it is incorrect, blame Google.

Your girl is trying her best, okay?? Okay.

Also, it would be appreciated if I won't read any comments like 'update pls'. Besties, I have a life.

Criticism is welcomed, as long as you don't come off as rude and offensive. If you don't like the book, just click on the arrow on the high left corner and leave. Easy as that.

Okay, I think I said everything.

Enjoy the reading besties. Bye.

Dedicated to strong friendships and who loves a good thriller.

Слава Україні.

- Світлана.