Chapter 2

~6:09 am. Tennessee, Nashville~

Azrael's P.O.V:

I walk out of the bathroom and dry my hair with a small microfiber towel.

I'm only wearing a sports bra paired with Nike shorts.

For anyone wondering why I'm wearing a sports bra, well, for me it's comfortable and it makes your body hotter.

I smile when I saw myself in the floor mirror.

I do look hot, but I need to cover my abs.

I chuckle and grab my white tee and put it on.

I blow dry my hair and brush it.

I walk out of my room and walk downstairs, but I feel that Zari is still sleeping.

I always wake up earlier than her.

I wake up at 6 am and she wakes up at 7.

Just an hour difference, I won't die of hunger... I guess...

I gulp and open the blinds by pressing a button to let the sunlight inside our living room and kitchen.

"Ah, the fresh sun," I utter and look inside the fridge just to see it full of snacks and raw foods.

Oh... Nothing here, I guess.

I walk towards another room, leading to a pantry room.

I look around, but the food here just doesn't satisfy me... I'm used to homemade meals.

I walk out of the pantry and proceed to 'our' living room and turn on the TV.

"It's just an hour, az. No big deal." I speak and distract myself with the TV.

6:30 am

I hear my stomach gurgle as if it's saying-

"AZRAEL, WHERE'S YOUR MEAL FOR THE MORNING!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?"

I grunt and rub my stomach.

"Just wait a little... Zari will be down in no time." I utter to myself.

I may seem crazy, but yeah. I just love myself.

I watch the TV again, however, ten minutes passed and then I couldn't suppress the hunger anymore.

I should just cook myself some Pancit Canton. (It's noodles from the Philippines)

I then stand up and ran towards the kitchen to go back inside the pantry and take two packs of Pancit Canton.

Chili-mansi flavored.

I look for a pot to boil water in and then found one.

I smile as I clean it and put clean water in.

I place it on the stove and struggle as I check the stove settings.

"How..." I mutter and then press a button on the right side of the stove and then thankfully, it turned on!

I think it's on the maximum level and that's good since I'm starving.

I need the food ASAP.

A minute later...

I should just watch some TV shows while waiting... This is getting boring.

I sigh and go back to the couch to watch a comedy show that made me laugh my ass off.

Yet, as I was laughing... The water already boiled and since the stove was too hot, the smoke went up which made the smoke alarm turn off.