Chapter 14

3rd Person's P.O.V:

The two got back to their house after they brought the ladies to their university.

"Az, I just discovered a new song from Arctic Monkeys." Zarius shared a thought with her best friend, her tone full of excitement.

"Oh really? Is that the band that you recently discovered? Uh... The one... Your... Your recent favorite!" Azrael stuttered since she forgot about it.
(ps. Don't tell Zarius or she'll kill Az.)

"Did you just forget about it?" Zarius placed the glass of milk on the counter while staring deeply into Azrael's soul.

"H-huh!? What do you mean? I literally have it pinned inside my brain." Azrael rambled nervously.

"Hm... I'm not dumb, Az." Zarius rolled her eyes.

Azrael sighed.

"I'm sorry, okay? You have a lot of favorites and I couldn't keep on track." Azrael explained while walking around in circles.

"Valid reason. But remember that it's fine if you forget, okay? I mean... I understand since we have a lot of things to keep in mind." Zarius stated and then sat down on the couch.

"Which are more important," She added and sighed.

Azrael released a deep breath and smiled.

"Don't worry, Zari. I don't completely forget anything about your favorite bands and artists." Azrael sat beside her best friend.

"Soo, share the song with me?" Azrael uttered, putting her hands inside her pocket.

"Alrighty, so it's-" Zarius suddenly got cut off by a call.

By who?

Their...

Boss.

Azrael answered it immediately and then spoke.

"Yes boss?" She firmly said while looking at Zarius.

"Oh Azrael, I just wanted to tell you both that you guys did a great job." The boss complimented them.

"Oh... Thank you, boss. We couldn't have done it without Cathlyn."

"Yeah, yeah." 'chuckles'

"I congratulated her yesterday. That was the only free time she had because of work, you know."

"The news reported that the cause of Stacey's death was suicide, that's why I'm really proud of you guys. You three do everything without a flaw."

Azrael and Zarius smiled and then Zarius walked towards Azrael, putting her arm around Azrael's shoulder.

"Thank you, boss. We're very grateful. We're so grateful that it's making Tokyo smile." Azrael uttered, making the taller one raise her eyebrow.

"Oh really?"

"That's a miracle." 'chuckles'

"Well then, tell Zarius to smile more often, it makes her more handsome 'slash' pretty."

Azrael got smacked by Zarius in the head, making Azrael rub her head and frown.

"I-I will surely tell her that boss!" Azrael stuttered since her head still hurts.

"Alright you two, I'll go now. Do your job nicely like this one. Goodbye."

The boss hung up.

Azrael sighed. "I hate you, bitch."

"I hate you too~" Zarius replied.

A few hours later...