12 • you.?

Again felix pov for the whole story
I made breakfast for the both of us and went to the room to call hyunjin , I open the door and saw hyunjin SLEEPING?! HOW CAN ONE SLEEP SO MUCH , "hyunjin wake up I made breakfast" I said my a soft tone and OFC THAT DIDNT WAKE HIM UP , HOW DOES HE WAKE UP THEN I STARE AT HIM FOR A LONG TIME , I walk to him and shake him a bit "hyunjinnie" he still does not wake up >:(

I fr just the shake his hole entire body just to wake up him (NOT LIKE THAT DIRTY MINDED BITCHES)

"what..?" hyunjin says sitting up , DAMN HOW CAN A MAN BE THIS FKING CUTE , "bitch why do you have to be so cute then you wake up" I whisper "thank you" he says , FUCK DID HE HEAR ME GROUND JUST EAT ME UP , I blush and he grabs my arm and hugs me tight , "hyunie let go please we need to eat" I say caressing my hand through his hair , he nods and lets go then he stands up and we walk to the kitchen.

we finish eating and decided not to leave the house under any circumstances unless anyone needs to get stuff , we walked to the room to watch a k-drama or smth  , 'doctor John' weird k-drama to watch right now but we had nothing else so we just put it on cause why not

it was silent , not that silent since the tv was loud as fuck , but we didn't talk at all , it's like we never met before , weird right? , to break the awkward silence I went closer to hyunjin and placed my head on his shoulder while I grabbed his hand and played with it , he leaned into the touch and laid his head on my shoulder , soon 1 episode was finished; It turned into 2 then 3 soon it's been 5 hours and we were watching the 6th episode (1 hour long episodes)

...wow time flys fast we were on the 7th episode already , 7 hours in bed watching a random k-drama that I wasn't paying attention too , 7 hours of cussing with each other , 7 hours of silence , and ofc 7 hours of zooming out for no reason at all.

after the 7th episode hyunjin broke the silence , by standing up and waking outside without saying anything , 'weird..' I thought and followed him , I found him on the counter with his head down , with a glass filled with white wine? whiskey? I have no idea , I walked came closer to him and he put his head up , "hyun you ok?"

never asking 'you ok' to anyone again. never again.

"hyun you'll be ok" I saw stroking his hair , "it h-hurt lix..it hurts" he says , FUCK MY HEART HURTS SO BAD I WANNA CRY NOW

"hyunjin breath it will be ok" I say lifting his head , oh ya yall are wondering what the hell happened, well hyunjin got a panic attack , if your wondering "Felix if it's just a panic attack why is he saying it hurts?" well he got flashbacks abt some sad shit and old trama shit and it hurts like mentally.

"jinnie don't cry" I say wiping his tears , i wiping his tears revealing some red stuff on his face , i wipe off more tears revealing scars on his face "h-hyunjin what happened" his eyes widen realizing what I am talking abt and puts his head down , I sigh; took a chair and sat in front of him taking his hand , "hyunjin you can tell me." I saw putting a hand on his cheek.

"I-I'm not ready yet.." He says tears flowing down his face. "I understand. you can tell me when your ready" I smile and he smiles back.

look at that cute smile I just wanna shower him with kisses and hug him until he feels better.

you know what fuck the timing I am telling him.

"uh hyunjin?"

he hums in response

"I know this is a bad timing to tell you this but I-uh"

he tilts his head "you...?"

"I-I liked you for along time now , *all the confession shit* I understand if you don't like me back , i just wanted to get that off my chest.." (a/n - I'm a lazy ass don't judge)

another awkward silence. "fuck I just did something wrong , I'm a idiot." I thought and stood up to walk away , I stood up but got pulled back down and a pair of lips touched mine .

we shared a kiss for a while until he pulled away , "I like you too Felix" he says and I wrapp my arms around him , "so would you be my boyfriend?"

"yes I would love to be your boyfriend Felix" he says and laid his head on my shoulder while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you felix"

"I love you too hyunjin"

—-
they finally got together 😍😍😍