15 • not this time

it was the day to meet John

you know I was nervous...like super nervous , I haven't met him in a very long time...like a very.long.time.

so you know the usual , me rushing around the room trying to find clothes that look good while mr.hwang just looks at me smiling without bothering to help

mkay let's skip to where we are going to the place ti meet John

I was shaking my ass of , my whole entire body was shaking at this point. I couldn't even pick up my phone at this state. well hyunjin must have noticed cause he held my hand and caressed it gently , did it work you may ask? ya it did.

spoke to soon it DIDNT , why? cause when we came to the place hyunjin stepped out of the car while I was frozen like a ice block

"Felix? are you ok?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at hyunjin "c-can we yk..do this another time?" I muttered making sure hyunjin can hear , he sighed and sat back into the car "lix" he says and I snap my head at him "what happened? Just earlier you were dragging me to the car and now you don't wanna go" I stay quiet "well let's say I haven't met him for a long time..like a very long time" hyunjin looks at me confused "I haven't seen him ever since I came to Korea and never talked to him since , and now meeting him? hell nah I would have a panic attack from all the nervousness building up in my body" I put my head down and close my eyes. yes I said all of that even thought I was texting him a few days ago.

I hear hyunjin put my seat Belt back on then his and drove back to the dorm , let's be honest..I felt a bit disappointed I didn't get to meet my friend but like who wouldn't be?? that friend was my ex and never talked to him for years what was I supposed to do? let myself have a panic attack in the middle of no where? I don't think so.

we came back to the dorm and I ran back inside and locked myself in our room "why am I so stressed.." I thought and slid down the door to the floor , I hugged my knees and put my head down rethinking life (jkjk).

hyunjin pov
I watch Felix run inside the dorm and I follow him , I lock the door behind me and I hear Felix lock himself in the room, i sigh and walk to the room.

I lift my hand to knock on the door but then i stop when I hear soft sobs coming from the other side of the door , I lift my hand again and knock softly on the door

"felix?" I say worried , then I hear the door unlock and I see Felix with puffy eyes

end of hyunjin pov
Felix opens the door with puffy eyes and his hair messed up , "felix.." hyunjin lifts his hand and caresses Felix's face wiping his tears in the process.

Felix suddenly breaks down crying even more and hugs hyunjin tightly then hyun hugs him back quickly

"I-I'm s-sorry.." Felix manages to say between sobs "for what lix? you didn't do anything" hyunjin says lifting Felix's chin with his hand

Felix didn't know what to say and stayed quiet , hyunjin sighed and patted Felix's back and they were in silence