8 | eight

Jungkook was in heaven in his new playroom. He was running around as Taehyung and Jimin were being 'Kookie eating monsters' and chasing the boy. The only sounds from the room were squeals of joy, giggles, and little "I'm gonna get you"s from the boys.

Yoongi was just watching the scene on one of the couches, playing on his phone, and Namjoon was next to him with a book, Yoongi's head resting on his shoulder.

"I'm home!" The boys heard from the entryway, in which Jungkook giggled and ran straight to the male.

"Hobi save Koo fwom mons'ers!" He giggled, as Hoseok lifted the boy up and kissed his cheek.

"I see someone is enjoying the house," Hoseok smiled, walking into the kitchen to greet his husband, occasionally blowing a raspberry on the boys cheek, enjoying his giggles more and more.

He kissed his husband on the cheek, as he smelled the food being cooked.

"How was your meeting, Love," Seokjin asked, tickling the boy who was finally calming down from his monster chase.

"It was boring as usual. I shouldn't have even been there since it was more about the groups tour than anything else. The choreo is mastered by then so it was a waste of my time," he sighed, "I would have rather been here taking my cute little boy home," he added, before setting the boy down.

"Why don't you ask Yoongi to help you set the table, Bun?" Hoseok spoke, motioning the boy back to the playroom.

"He cried at his room," Seokjin chuckled softly.

"Oh no! He didn't like it!?" Hoseok gasped.

"Actually quite the opposite. He was so happy that he cried," Seokjin smiled, putting the food into serving dishes, "I don't think he's used to huge improvements like this, especially with how small his room at the orphanage was, and from what we've heard from his therapist,"

"I'm glad he's enjoying the house," Hoseok smiled, "what can I take to the table for you?"

"Grab those two cold dishes. I've gotta take the hot stuff with mitts," Seokjin replied, before the table was set, and the family of seven was seated, eating food.

"C-can Joonie Hyungie wead me nigh' nigh' stowy?"Jungkook asked, when bedtime had been mentioned by the parents.

"Well, that's up to Joonie dear," Hoseok replied, and when the mentioned nodded his head with a smile, dinner continued.

When dinner finished, Seokjin picked up the youngest to get him ready for bed, while his husband cleaned up dinner.

"So once we get you all ready for bed, and all tucked in, I'll send Joon in for a story. Go ahead and pick out a book for him,"

Jungkook nodded to the male, before walking over to the bookshelf in his room and picking out a book with a pretty fish on the cover and bring it back to the man.

Soon, the boy was bathed, dressed in a soft pajama set, and was tucked in bed, with Mr. Bun in his arms.

"W-will Hobi say nigh' nigh' too?" Jungkook asked shyly, a light blush on his cheeks.

"Of course sweetie. I'll send him in while I get Joonie for you," Seokjin replied, kissing the boys forehead, "Good night, Koo. Welcome home,"

"Nigh' nigh' Jinnie," Jungkook replied, before the elder left to retrieve his husband and son.

When Namjoon entered the room, Hoseok was telling the boy goodnight, so he grabbed the book the child had picked out.

Not even thirty minutes later, Jungkook was fast asleep, and Namjoon was returning to his own room.