34 | thirty-four

It was the second to last day of their family trip. Jungkook was extremely happy the whole trip, as were the other kids. He took turns riding with everyone, but he still stuck to Yoongi most of the time.

Now, the family was at Animal Kingdom, enjoying the animals and riding the few rides.

Jungkook was terrified when he rode Dinosaur, having been scared of the giant Carnotaurus, and needing to be carried for a while.

The problems didn't really arrive till midday, when the family had been heading off to get food. The group was walking towards food, with the parents leading the way with the respective children holding their hands. Yoongi had only let go of Jungkook's hand for a second, just to pull a water out of his backpack. Yoongi was almost pushed over when a crowd rushed through, and when Yoongi went to grab the boy's hand again, he was gone.

"Dad! Papa!" Yoongi yelled out, the group stopped and looking back, only to notice no little Jungkook with his brother. "Jungkook's gone!"

The eldest son was in a panic as the family searched. No one was letting go of anyone, and they were calling out for Jungkook.

The mentioned boy had found a wall to sit against. He pulled Mr. Bun out of his bag and hugged it to his chest, crying softly. The moment the crowd had separated him, he panicked. He tried to see anyone from his family, but when he couldn't, he did what he was taught to do at the orphanage when they did group trips to the doctor for check ups.

Find the closest building and just sit there. Don't go searching. Don't run off. Let them find him. He was a really fast learning, and never really forgot things, so this was stuck in his head and he followed it.

"Damn it, Yoongi! We told you not to let go of your brother's hand!" Hoseok yelled, terrified of the missing boy being taken or hurt.

"It was only a second! I was getting water!" Yoongi cried out. He didn't like that he was getting yelled at, especially with how he grew up, but also because he was drowning in guilt. He promised the boy he wouldn't let him get lost, and yet he was who lost him.

"Hoseok! We are all scared but there is no reason to yell at Yoongi!" Seokjin snapped, immediately hugging the mentioned boy.

"I'm sorry, baby," Hoseok sighed, hugging Yoongi and pulling the other children close.

"Dad! I see him!" Namjoon exclaimed, running off towards the boy.

"Jungkook!" He called out, rushing towards the boy who looked up and immediately ran to him, crying. He was hysterical at this point, and didn't even want to let go of anyone.

The rest of the family joined and pulled the boy into a group hug, crying more. "My baby," Seokjin cried.

The family just sat against the building, holding each other as the boy sobbed into his parents.

They ended up cutting the day short and went back to the hotel, in which Jungkook ended up sleeping in the parent's bed that night, and Yoongi slept alone, the guilt eating him alive in which he didn't sleep a single second.