Part 2

Zorch: Well, he is pretty calm, so me and Vulk are used to it.

Sapire (Another Cragster): No, as in he didn't get mad so far, like he took a chill pill that actually freezes you!

Zorch: ...Are you thinking of Flamzer? The only time Flain got mad is when he and Seismo saw a whole swarm of nixels a few years ago.

Roobee: And again when you fell into his hot tub? Yeah, Seismo told me that tale.

Zorch: Yeah, but that was with a mix of me and Seismo, not only me.

Transition: Tiketz, Hydro, Phattie (an MCPD Cousin), and Compax tow the scene with ropes behind them. Back at the Sea Dawg, Sqwak and Lewt return their latest bag of loot from the Saylonz's store.

Sqwak: Brawk! Captain! We've returned aboard!

Sharx: Good work, Squak!

Sqwak: *pulls something out of the bag which It's... a perfume bottle?* What this be? There not even be a label! Hey, where be Skulzy?

Shap-Ship: We still don't know!

Treezure: Yeah! Skulzy, are ye even aboard? *goes up to the captain's quarters* Gah! Mateys, Captain, ye might wanna see this!

The other Pyrratz come up to the captain's quarters only to find... Only to find that the captain's quarters were given an odd makeover! The chair was replaced with a recliner, most of Sharx's work things were organized or replaced, as if it was the quarters of a captain of a classier vessel in the 1950's! And Skulzy was spiffing up the place!

Skulzy: Heya, Captain! Just givin' this place a little spick and span, hope you like it!

Treezure: What the Mix, lad? Ye've gone completely overboard!

Shap-Ship: Yeah! I don't want me deck being bedazzled!

Skulzy: Why wouldn't you like it? It's more clean and I thought you wouldn't mind!

Treezure: And that voice! You sound like poop deck pansy!

Skulzy: I do not, this is how I've always been! YOU'D love it too if YOU went to the tailor TOO!

Sqwak: That be it! I'm calling the MCPD!

*One Naked Gun Parody Later*

At the MCPD Station, the MCPD Cousins are in an interrogation room with Skulzy, who was now in full retro sailor attire.

Tazor: Okay, Donald Ducken, we've got you the full sailor suit, now spill the beans! *puts an open can of baked beans on the table*

Skulzy: Oh, but that would make a mess!

Tazor: *Turns to Kuffs* Okay, he's not talking about why he gave his home a makeover without permission.

Skulzy: It's because I thought it could use something more organized and clean!

Tazor: There we go! But why?

Sqwak: Tiketz, is he always this stupid?

Skulzy: Well, it'd be pointless to leave something unorganized, and who knows what splinters I could be getting in that room!

Cut to Tazor and Kuffs in a breakroom.

Tazor: This is going somewhere, all we need is... a compass! *Playing a Cubitboy Advanced racing game, and he's gone offtrack...*

Meanwhile, Roobee, Sapire, and Zorch are walking to the barbeque, and the Infernites house has been given a 50's makeover, with Kramm finishing painting a fence. Zorch, Ventrill, Mr. Cubithead, Roobee, and Sapire stop that the front of the house, shocked, in awe, and confused about the new makeover.